Article: And the cost to repair a 2015 Mini Cooper Countryman radio button is...

I think it's gold plated :p

Au pire tu payes pis tu fais un peu comme dirait J-F Mercier. Tu retournes là-bas, tu t'assoies dans les chars du show room, un p'tit coup d'exacto dans les sièges en passant, slash des tires dans cours, des key scratchs on the side, tout ça jusqu'à ce que ça fasse pour 5000$ de dommages.

Tu me fourres de 2 100$ ? J'te fourre de 5 000$ mon esti.

You sure can install a used radio. It just needs to be coded with the original info off the old radio or CCC.

My rule with Mini, lease a new one and give it back after. The quality on R chassis models is terrible
aren't the F55 F56 chassis 2014 and up? are those any good?

aren't the F55 F56 chassis 2014 and up? are those any good?
Yea they seem to be "okay" the 3pots had some issues. The Countryman was still the old chassis up to 2016 with the 1.6 I believe. The 17+ are UKL platform with actual BMW power plants

Fucking lol'd at 2.1k radio. Does it suck your dick when you are driving?

no but the whore next to him that he's driving to her next client so he can pay for his radio sure will for a little bit of [insert any known or unknow drug] blow him

What a joke considering how cheap consumer electronics are to produce. I'd love to see a component breakdown, prob not even 100$ of stuff if that. 4700$ of R&D?
It's all about offer and demand, we're in a capitalist system.

What a joke considering how cheap consumer electronics are to produce. I'd love to see a component breakdown, prob not even 100$ of stuff if that. 4700$ of R&D?

Le truck avais 2000km, le gars c'était faché et avait criser un coup de point dedans, Toyota en avais meme pas sur les tablettes encore, le gars au piece ''Ouan bien il est garanti; dis au client de nous l'amener'' heee je pense tu comprend pas lol

Le truck avais 2000km, le gars c'était faché et avait criser un coup de point dedans, Toyota en avais meme pas sur les tablettes encore, le gars au piece ''Ouan bien il est garanti; dis au client de nous l'amener'' heee je pense tu comprend pas lol

alors t'es après nous dire que le user de MR falafel a déjà eu un Highlander ?

Hey bien ma parole ! hehehe

The cherry on the icing is that this mini cooper radio is most probably one of the worst I've used thus far and now at 2100$ a button the most expensive one as well lol. Since it's my wife's car, I told her to take extra care of the radio buttons or else she might have to put our house for sale in order to repair them.

Au pire tu payes pis tu fais un peu comme dirait J-F Mercier. Tu retournes là-bas, tu t'assoies dans les chars du show room, un p'tit coup d'exacto dans les sièges en passant, slash des tires dans cours, des key scratchs on the side, tout ça jusqu'à ce que ça fasse pour 5000$ de dommages.

Tu me fourres de 2 100$ ? J'te fourre de 5 000$ mon esti.

Belle façon d'avoir un dossier criminel! :bigup:

2 100$ pour changer un RADIO DE CHAR? Tabarnak. Faut-tu qui démontent le moteur pis la transmission au complet pour el' changer l'esti de radio coudonc?

4800$ radio/navigation de Highlander Hybride 2017

800$ for the CTS's MIRROR with OnStar.
1500$ for the CTS's radio because the backlight went out on one side of the buttons.

Both covered under extended warranty by GM but we sign the repair slip and see the cost.

It's not so much that consumer electronics are expensive or cheap, it's how custom they are. Back 20 years ago every car had a simple DIN/Double DIN slot radio. They were standard and cost 2-300$ at most for the best radios with a tape deck and built in amp.

Now most if not all the dashboards are custom. Look at the dash from any Hyundai or Mazda - no DIN or Double DIN slot available.

En partant, Veux tu bin me dire pourquoi une radio de char coute cher demême.

Sur mon CRV j'ai demandé pour le fun, 4800$ Sacrament jpeux avoir 1 tv 4k 70 pouces, 1 laptop, 1 phone 11 pro pis j'ai encore du lousse pour dla poud pis des putes à ce prix la

That's exactly what I said, at that price I can install an 82" LCD TV if it could fit into that car lol. And it's a regular dinosaur radio, no NAV, no Sirius, not even hands free calls.

En partant, Veux tu bin me dire pourquoi une radio de char coute cher demême.

Sur mon CRV j'ai demandé pour le fun, 4800$ Sacrament jpeux avoir 1 tv 4k 70 pouces, 1 laptop, 1 phone 11 pro pis j'ai encore du lousse pour dla poud pis des putes à ce prix la

did you get VSC platinum warranty? unlimited mileage?
in the terms and conditions, it lays out everything not covered in the warranty.
i just got my 328d certified for unlimited km warranty

Back