Article: And the cost to repair a 2015 Mini Cooper Countryman radio button is...

So they refuse to repair the button. To make things even worse, on their so called "certified" report they claim they fixed a dent bump inside the rear left side door. But that dent is still there, the manager refuses to fix that as well. It's officially the worst dealer I dealt with so far...

So they refuse to repair the button. To make things even worse, on their so called "certified" report they claim they fixed a dent bump inside the rear left side door. But that dent is still there, the manager refuses to fix that as well. It's officially the worst dealer I dealt with so far...
Welcome to Canbec !

Can't you legally return the car within 30 days of purchase? If you can then you should do it with a middle finger in their face

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

If I could I would but I don't think I can. It's not that easy. It has been only a week and I've lost full credibility in this dealership, zero trust at this point.
They said "get the extended warranty for peace of mind" more like waste of money and extra frustration. And their "certified pre-owned" is also very sketchy at this point.

Can't you legally return the car within 30 days of purchase? If you can then you should do it with a middle finger in their face

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Mini Mont Royal le pire dealer que j'ai jamais vu, qu'ils sucent ma marde les calices

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

I think it's a north american thing with dealers trying to pitch Mini as a premium brand. Same deal with Fiat and Alfa.

And? Premium ≠ bad service. Who knows what is going on exactly with OP car, but that seems like very poor service especially 3 days after purchasing the car...

I'm hoping this does not become a legal matter but the fact that the manager used "there's nothing I can do about it" on me in regards to a fix that is clearly stated on his certification report and is proven not to be done is a massive red flag. He can pull this garbage on repairs that are under warranty (look at this tiny radio button, how hard I need to fight for this and its under warranty and it occurred less than a week into the contract) or anything in that case...

I was told to contact BMW Canada headquarters to see what they had to say about this, will try to get in touch with them today.

Yeah I'll have to check all the papers and info to see why this needs to come out of my pocket.

Just put some glue and call it a day... I know you situation sucks and it's terrible after sales service, but don't lose your mind about it, move on and don't do business with them again.

That tiny button is the least of my concerns to be honest, it's the experience that I'm questioning. Seems like it won't be a smooth ride for the rest of the contract if ever something else fails and this is certified pre-owned car under extended platinum warranty.

Just put some glue and call it a day... I know you situation sucks and it's terrible after sales service, but don't lose your mind about it, move on and don't do business with them again.

That tiny button is the least of my concerns to be honest, it's the experience that I'm questioning. Seems like it won't be a smooth ride for the rest of the contract if ever something else fails and this is certified pre-owned car under extended platinum warranty.
To be honest, that kind of stuff (audio navigation entertainment system) is 'never' covered by extended warranty. Especially a button popping off, because it was probably caused by the 'user' (obviously the past owner) to begin with. They clearly badly dealt with the situation, but don't worry too much for future mechanical failure. Takes some time to read what's covered and not, salemans and f&I are not to be trusted with their sale pitch and fancy words. I'd put the blame on the dealer itself more then the warranty you bought.

4800$ radio/navigation de Highlander Hybride 2017
C'était un de leur argument de vente pour la garantie prolongée sur mon 4runner.

Jleur est dit que si jamais sa venait a fail, j'allais sortir leur radio boboche qui a aucune fonctionnalités autre que radio et Bluetooth et en mettre un mieu avec Android auto pour moin de 500$

alors t'es après nous dire que le user de MR falafel a déjà eu un Highlander ?

Hey bien ma parole ! hehehe

Bof même lui sais reconnaitre la qualité Toyota

En partant, Veux tu bin me dire pourquoi une radio de char coute cher demême.

Sur mon CRV j'ai demandé pour le fun, 4800$ Sacrament jpeux avoir 1 tv 4k 70 pouces, 1 laptop, 1 phone 11 pro pis j'ai encore du lousse pour dla poud pis des putes à ce prix la

T'as oublié qu'il va t'en rester pour des tables de black jack avec en plus des putes et d'la poud.

C'était un de leur argument de vente pour la garantie prolongée sur mon 4runner.

Jleur est dit que si jamais sa venait a fail, j'allais sortir leur radio boboche qui a aucune fonctionnalités autre que radio et Bluetooth et en mettre un mieu avec Android auto pour moin de 500$

Je ne sais pas si c'est la même chose que UConnect, mais est-ce que Entune a certains features imbriqués dans le système infotainment ? (Bancs chauffants, dimming mirror, etc)

pas certain que la petite radio à 500$ a ca...

Just took the car back, they didn't want to show me the report in regards to the repairs. In fact I got nothing, no papers, don't know what was actually done in regards to the check engine light and the radio was not fixed either, they said they're looking into it. Very sketchy dealership...

Back