Article: And the cost to repair a 2015 Mini Cooper Countryman radio button is...

Anyone works for mini or has a connection that can tell me what does this code include:

J1 P1 WTW COMPLETE CERTIFIED INSPECTION

I would honestly contact CTV news and have some fun with it. My friend had a constant roof leaking issue with his golf wagon and VW Des Sources tried fixing it twice under warranty then told him to go pound sand. He reached out to CTV news for their man on the street investigative report segment and in like 48 hours his story was on the air and VW des Sources fixed his leaking roof.

Try and have some fun with it and shove it up their ass.

I would honestly contact CTV news and have some fun with it. My friend had a constant roof leaking issue with his golf wagon and VW Des Sources tried fixing it twice under warranty then told him to go pound sand. He reached out to CTV news for their man on the street investigative report segment and in like 48 hours his story was on the air and VW des Sources fixed his leaking roof.

Try and have some fun with it and shove it up their ass.

Guess that's what I gotta do with Canbec asking me for 6k for repairs that had to be done again the next day after they gave me my car.

Just took the car back, they didn't want to show me the report in regards to the repairs. In fact I got nothing, no papers, don't know what was actually done in regards to the check engine light and the radio was not fixed either, they said they're looking into it. Very sketchy dealership...
Probably they resetted the codes, let the car run on idle 5-10 minutes and no codes appeared then called you back

Ask me how I know

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Well I got the BMW headquarters involved and that dealership will be replacing the radio tomorrow. As for the report on the check-engine light, none so far even though they promised to send it to me via email. Yeah I suspected a reset as well hence no report. Also they refuse to fix a dent (nothing major) that is clearly reported on their so called "certified check report" that they did prior to selling this vehicle.

Radio has been fixed and report for all the repairs was given. I'm just hoping this kind of experience will not repeat itself in the upcoming future...

Radio has been fixed and report for all the repairs was given. I'm just hoping this kind of experience will not repeat itself in the upcoming future...

Go somewhere else. Either Mini Laval or whatever other Mini dealer is closer to you other than Canbec. Sometimes it's worth driving a bit more than to deal with the headaches.

Bmw Laval and canbec is owned by the same corp. They may have a different philosophy and management though.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

It's not that, this was suppose to be a "certified inspected vehicle" even my sells rep was like wtf. This car has been back at the dealership every week since we got it. They did fix the light (500$ worth fix) which was covered...

Back