Whole floor radiant heat

My parents have had hardwood as kitchen floor for 13 years and it’s just like any other floor lol looks perfectly fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't happen to know the brand/type would you? Because the other factor is cost. Unfortunately I don't have membership to the MR ballerz club so getting the top shelf stuff that will last 50 years without refinishing is not how we want to blow the extra discretionary budget.

From what I've researched, I can do quality tile or laminate with resistive in floor radiant heat for the same price as just a good quality engineered hardwood floor.

Wouldn't happen to know the brand/type would you? Because the other factor is cost. Unfortunately I don't have membership to the MR ballerz club so getting the top shelf stuff that will last 50 years without refinishing is not how we want to blow the extra discretionary budget.

From what I've researched, I can do quality tile or laminate with resistive in floor radiant heat for the same price as just a good quality engineered hardwood floor.

I’ll ask my dad for pictures and what brand/type of wood it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back