Shell + Mastercard = 10% Savings on transactions $50 or more until end of year

Because of this thread I was passing by Costco Laval and said why not.

Waited 15mins to get to the pump then realized I wasn't in the Porsche and was on the wrong side

So here we go again lol

What are you talking about? I went last night the place was empty. Longest I've wait was maybe 5 mins at Brossard on a weekend. Not any worse than some other stations where people are blocking pumps because they are buying loto tickets and coffee
e9d5fbb8b4f1b87ca2469ec873486edc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

It's Friday night in Laval... Also the hoses are long enough to reach both sides. I always fill up at Costco downtown.

This^

It's the only location in Laval so you gotta be strategic about it, go anytime from Sunday - Thursday avoid Friday all day. Max wait is between 5-10 minutes, if you go on Monday -Wednesday wait time is nearly zero. And yeah, the hoses reach both sides (amazes me how many people don't notice this) so pick the shortest lineup

This^

It's the only location in Laval so you gotta be strategic about it, go anytime from Sunday - Thursday avoid Friday all day. Max wait is between 5-10 minutes, if you go on Monday -Wednesday wait time is nearly zero. And yeah, the hoses reach both sides (amazes me how many people don't notice this) so pick the shortest lineup
I fill up our cars once every 10 days or so. Depends on the week. Costco Bridge street is nearby. Only bummer is they don't have a pharmacy so sometimes I'll make a run to Vaudreuil instead during the day

St Jerome heading up north is great. Right off the highway

I fill up our cars once every 10 days or so. Depends on the week. Costco Bridge street is nearby. Only bummer is they don't have a pharmacy so sometimes I'll make a run to Vaudreuil instead during the day

Gas is cheaper past saint sauveur why bother stop at Costco?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats good to know. But filled up at 1.17 at costco, went home and gas was 1.16 near me. Total failure today lol
This^

I have to ask - what are your cars Greg?

Thats good to know. But filled up at 1.17 at costco, went home and gas was 1.16 near me. Total failure today lol

Costco still cheapest at 131.9 for 91 vs 143.9 at Shell in LaSalle

Ceux qui on fait planter la promo avec l'achat abusif de carte cadeau , Shame on you !

En lisant vite vite le forum RFD , y'en a qui on contesté leur achat avec l'émetteur de leur carte , je crois que je vais faire la même chose

Ceux qui on fait planter la promo avec l'achat abusif de carte cadeau , Shame on you !

En lisant vite vite le forum RFD , y'en a qui on contesté leur achat avec l'émetteur de leur carte , je crois que je vais faire la même chose

Pour te faire rembourser la facture ou le 10%?

Pour te faire rembourser la facture ou le 10%?

They are putting the whole amount as disputed amount as they can’t do partials, but in their notes to MasterCard/Merchant, my bank is asking for 10% back. The link to terms and conditions are in this thread. I will repost everything tonight

a suivre je vais appeler Mastercard Canadian Tire et faire la même chose

Just saw a thread on RFD for a free $50 Amazon gift card for trying out a car in an Infiniti dealership. Most people booked a session with multiple family members and friends to test drive and have no intentions to buy the car. Then they are mad cuz it took a while for them to get the gift card and had to call infiniti Canada for hours.

The penny pinching is real
That forum is full of sociopaths, the type that would tackle an old lady for the last jar of 4L mayo at Costco.

quand c'est rendu qui faut être strategique sur le moment où tu vas mettre de l'essence pour sauver 3-4$... sérieux...

quand c'est rendu qui faut être strategique sur le moment où tu vas mettre de l'essence pour sauver 3-4$... sérieux...

Il y a plus de gens qui ont du temps à perdre que tu le crois. Le comprend l'intérêt de payer le litre le moins cher possible mais jamais que je vais perdre 45 minutes de mon temps pour aller me perdre dans le traffic après le travail pour aller gazer chez Costco ou même perdre mon temps à trouver mes factures pour récupérer 4$ lol.

Back