Shell + Mastercard = 10% Savings on transactions $50 or more until end of year

Just need to use your membership card and it's debit or MasterCard only. No cash , can't even clean your windows

quand c'est rendu qui faut être strategique sur le moment où tu vas mettre de l'essence pour sauver 3-4$... sérieux...

bah c'est pas vraiment 3-4$ , regarde le screen shot que j'ai posté , c,est over 14$ , j'aime autant mieux l'avoir dans mes poches

J'ai eu un retour de Shell via email , il me propose 20 air miles en prime pour le désagrément , 20 lol , j'ai replyer qu'a 200 air miles j'accepte

Just saw a thread on RFD for a free $50 Amazon gift card for trying out a car in an Infiniti dealership. Most people booked a session with multiple family members and friends to test drive and have no intentions to buy the car. Then they are mad cuz it took a while for them to get the gift card and had to call infiniti Canada for hours.

The penny pinching is real

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

There was a similar offer and thread with Jeep last year. People would straight up walk into a Jeep dealer and announce they are here for the $50 gift card and have no interest in driving or buying a car. Sales people not wanting to waste time just took their info and emails. Then they would just go to another dealer and do the same with different emails/info. Other dealers wouldn't do that and wanted to go through the process and test drive and of course entitled RFD freaked out and put out bad reviews on Google. True sociopaths, shameless scumbags.

There was a similar offer and thread with Jeep last year. People would straight up walk into a Jeep dealer and announce they are here for the $50 gift card and have no interest in driving or buying a car. Sales people not wanting to waste time just took their info and emails. Then they would just go to another dealer and do the same with different emails/info. Other dealers wouldn't do that and wanted to go through the process and test drive and of course entitled RFD freaked out and put out bad reviews on Google. True sociopaths, shameless scumbags.
Or how home Depot was giving out 100$ gift cards right away if you bought specific Milwaukee tools. Someone figured out you can return the tools and they didn't ask for the card back

Or how home Depot was giving out 100$ gift cards right away if you bought specific Milwaukee tools. Someone figured out you can return the tools and they didn't ask for the card back

Oh they'll walk the end of the earth for $100. Look what these sociopaths do at MCD buying a $1.00 coffee...

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

a1755cb9535e9e75fcdc7376b7f523e1.jpg

J en aie deux moi aussi datant du début Octobre

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I just noticed my 2 purchases made on the 8th and 10th were actually processed so I got some money back.

Ohhhhh la promo n arrêtait pas le 8?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Je ne sais pas si c'est parce que j'ai fait ma bitch via email , il m'offrait 20 AirMiles ( LOL ) j'ai répondu j'en veux 200 AirMiles , pas de nouvelle d'eux et j'ai eu le crédit lol pour ma transaction du 13 octobre !

Probably just honoring the deals until it was clear that it was dead because of the amount of RFD'ers biching an moning about it. One thing I realized re-looking at my statement, if you pre-paid $100 then only use 60, your credit from MC is $10 and then Shell refunds you the $40.

Maybe that's the real reason they canceled the promo, because this is even better than buying gift cards. Theoretically you'd be able to pre-pay $500 and then fill up a $50 tank for free.

mon premier remboursement, je l'ai eu 3 jours après mon plein ... le 2e a un autre shell... 15 jours plus tard, toujours rien reçu.

Back