Shell + Mastercard = 10% Savings on transactions $50 or more until end of year

J'ai eu le crédit pour la fois où j'ai payé a l'intérieur mais pas la fois où j'ai payé a la pompe. Quelqu'un a eu un crédit en payant a la pompe?

Envoyé de mon SM-G973W en utilisant Tapatalk

J'ai eu le crédit pour la fois où j'ai payé a l'intérieur mais pas la fois où j'ai payé a la pompe. Quelqu'un a eu un crédit en payant a la pompe?

Envoyé de mon SM-G973W en utilisant Tapatalk

La première fois que j'ai tanké , 2 jour plus tard le crédit était affiché au compte , j'ai tanké le 12 et le 13 et en date d'aujourd'hui le 16 , je n'ai rien reçu

Please note that Shell and Mastercard have already ended this promotion, effective October 8, 2019 at 10 am EST. No new registrations or purchases will be processed after that time. (source)

well yon décider de faire leur enculer et arreter sa meme pas 2 semaine apres lol...

Please note that Shell and Mastercard have already ended this promotion, effective October 8, 2019 at 10 am EST. No new registrations or purchases will be processed after that time. (source)

well yon décider de faire leur enculer...

oh motherfkers…
thanks no wonder I wasn't getting paid as my last fill up was the 10 of October.

Les enculés je me faisais fourrer a gaser chez Shell avec leur gas overpriced....

J ai gazé le 5 pis le 6 et jamais eu mon rabais

Une autre bonne raison de pas aller chez Shell...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
on RFD people want to make charge back because they didn't respect the promo. Another one said after calling them that they'll have a form to fill and you'll have to include original receipt and a copy of the CC statement and have to mail it to be reviewed... lol
not gonna fill at shell anytime soon

on RFD people want to make charge back because they didn't respect the promo. Another one said after calling them that they'll have a form to fill and you'll have to include original receipt and a copy of the CC statement and have to mail it to be reviewed... lol
not gonna fill at shell anytime soon

Pendant ce temps je fill au costco à ~3c moins chère qu'au Shell + mon 2% de remise et pas de niaisage.

Pendant ce temps je fill au costco à ~3c moins chère qu'au Shell + mon 2% de remise et pas de niaisage.

Il n'y a pas de niaisage, tu entres ton numéro de cc et tu as le rabais. Mais de devoir commencer à faire toute une gymnastique pour obtenir ta remise, lol, non merci. Pas de temps à perdre pour 4$

Il n'y a pas de niaisage, tu entres ton numéro de cc et tu as le rabais. Mais de devoir commencer à faire toute une gymnastique pour obtenir ta remise, lol, non merci. Pas de temps à perdre pour 4$

Justement, ya l'air d'en avoir du niaisage selon le thread.

jsuis a 1h30 du costco le plus proche :p en plus par che nous le prix du gaz est plus chere que partout ailleur lol..

S'tidée d'habiter dans le troue du cul du monde aussi !

:D

They closed the promo because people on RFD were abusing the promo; buying 100+$ of gift cards; etc. No fucking wonder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouais mais tu dois attendre 1h en ligne pour gazer lol

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
What are you talking about? I went last night the place was empty. Longest I've wait was maybe 5 mins at Brossard on a weekend. Not any worse than some other stations where people are blocking pumps because they are buying loto tickets and coffee

They closed the promo because people on RFD were abusing the promo; buying 100+$ of gift cards; etc. No fucking wonder

Yep that's what always happens. Esso had a promo with Aeroplan years ago for 50000 points if you spent x amount over 3 months. People, myself included bought prepaid credit cards or other gift cards

Sadly not people on RFD are a bunch of losers. You scammed the system and got hosed. Move on

Ouais mais tu dois attendre 1h en ligne pour gazer lol

Never

Je n'ai jamais attendu plus que 2 min de ma vie pour gazer au Costco. Et ce sont de rare cas.

"Région life" FTW

Envoyé de mon Pixel en utilisant Tapatalk

Never

Je n'ai jamais attendu plus que 2 min de ma vie pour gazer au Costco. Et ce sont de rare cas.

"Région life" FTW

Envoyé de mon Pixel en utilisant Tapatalk
What are you talking about? I went last night the place was empty. Longest I've wait was maybe 5 mins at Brossard on a weekend. Not any worse than some other stations where people are blocking pumps because they are buying loto tickets and coffee
La derniere fois que je suis allé gazé au costco laval c'etait il y a 5 ans et jai attendu 30min. Entk je retournerais bien mais les 2 costcos les plus proches de moi n'ont pas de station de gas ;( (pointe claire et marche centrale)

La derniere fois que je suis allé gazé au costco laval c'etait il y a 5 ans et jai attendu 30min. Entk je retournerais bien mais les 2 costcos les plus proches de moi n'ont pas de station de gas ;( (pointe claire et marche centrale)

Waiting 30 mins for fuel is silly. PC won't get a gasbar, Costco has been battling with PC for one and a parking lot extension

That forum is full of sociopaths, the type that would tackle an old lady for the last jar of 4L mayo at Costco.

That forum is full of sociopaths, the type that would tackle an old lady for the last jar of 4L mayo at Costco.

Pretty much but they have saved me a bunch of money. Guaranteed this promotion was killed because they were buying GCs and other non gas items, sometimes in the thousands of dollars range. I guess this thread can be closed now.

Back