Marque: Audi
Modèle: A3 3.2 S-Line
Couleur: White
Kilometres: 152 000
Auto/Manuel: DSG
Condition: Great
Raison de la vente:Don't use it often

Prix:$8 995

Selling the last VR6 that came with this car and I hate to see it go. It is a 3.2l 6-cylinder 2008 A3 S-line. Comes with AWD, sunroof with moonroof in the back, leather seats, Bose sound system. In the last 4 years I have done the following: Coolant flush, fuel filter change, brake fluid change, engine and cabin filter change, new battery, new A/C and radiator fans, flex pipe change, brand new front rotors and brake pads, oil and filter change every 7000km with liqui moly, TAG anti-theft and sherlock installed, yearly rustproofing. Very well maintained over the years. Previous owner did spark plugs, haldex and DSG changes at 120k. For the age of the car, it really has low mileage. The equivalent is the VW R32. Both share the same platform and engine. The Audi at least comes with 4 doors so it is a great daily driver if you have kids or stuff to haul. This is you chance to get into basically an R32 while being priced $5-6000 less. It is also the only A3 3.2 on the market right now in Quebec. So I'm sure it will go quickly. The only reason for selling is because the family doesn't really need two cars. I also use it only 3 times a week to go to the train station so I have been putting very low miles on it every year.
Comes with: Eibach prokit lowering springs and originals, summer 18" Enkei wheels (no curb rash) on Zeta tires, winter 17" audi mags on Gislaved wheels. WeatherTech floor mats and cargo liner. 20% rear tints. All in great condition.

Contact me using Kijiji or autotrader. More pics in links below. Thanks
Lien vers kijiji/hebdo:
https://www.autotrader.ca/go/19-11277397
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1464919249
IMG-0936.jpg

Last edited:
New low price of $8 995. Even that I'm open to reasonable offers. Would like to sell it before snow hits.

Back