school bus driver apparently got lost

Ça m’est déjà arrivée lorsque j’étais à la maternelle mais dans le temps, ça semblait être un truc assez habituel.

Ouais c'était avant que les médias nous aient rendus complètement paranos. Ya pas plus ou moins de fous qu'avant.

Siboire, t'es un vrai crinqué toi. A chaque fois que t as une discussion avec qqun ici, si ye pas d accord avec toi, tu flip pis tu l envoie chier. Calmos le grand.

fuck you you hypocrite piece of human garbage.
Everytime i make a thread about some real life shit someone from this trashbag site comes just to troll and play devils advocate. For the two people who actually have something good to say you have to sort through the 25+ human shit stain posters who still think its cool to treat this place like its 2005 ala rapter mentaliy ill jesus.

Everytime i make a thread about some real life shit someone from this trashbag site comes just to troll and play devils advocate. For the two people who actually have something good to say you have to sort through the 25+ human shit stain posters who still think its cool to treat this place like its 2005 ala rapter mentaliy ill jesus.
Thank you, please come again.

Hahaha!

Never thought id see the day where broody is a fucking edgy mr poster. I guess this place really has gone to shit when the person who leads the troll charge is a fucking st huberts life failure driver.

Beau jugement à 5c Je ne sais pas dans quel domaine tu parles exactement, mais durant des shutdowns d'usine, dans le milieu pétrochimique, dans le milieu scientifique, dans le milieu médical, les pompiers, policiers, etc ça travaille de nuit.

Tu te bases sur quoi pour dire ça?

Peut être si tu avais suivi un peu, on parlait plus de job d’entrepôt que de policier mon ami. Pas fort encore une fois d’être sur mon dos.

Never thought id see the day where broody is a fucking edgy mr poster. I guess this place really has gone to shit when the person who leads the troll charge is a fucking st huberts life failure driver.
Les grosses insultes a deux cennes.

Envoyé de mon SM-G950W en utilisant Tapatalk

MR est contre les matante, MR veut couper dans les services publics et la bureaucratie, mais si le bus est en retard omg envoyez l'hélicoptère le chercher à n'importe quel prix et appelez tous les paliers de la commission scolaire pour les prévenir du drame et qu'ils fassent de l'overtime pour gérer la situation à 15.
Bro, when you will have children, you will think differently. Currently it is best to keep that opinion to oneself.
It may seem like OP is over reacting but anybody would in this situation.
It’s not about getting somebody fired or sending helicopters, rather getting answers regarding what actually happened and CLEARLY he isn’t getting any.

Bro, when you will have children, you will think differently. Currently it is best to keep that opinion to oneself.
It may seem like OP is over reacting but anybody would in this situation.
It’s not about getting somebody fired or sending helicopters, rather getting answers regarding what actually happened and CLEARLY he isn’t getting any.

why even bother explaining shit to a perma incel whos going to be jerking his shit till hes 80 on his own.
You can clearly see whos a troll in this thread and whos a parent. Like i said to the other jerkoff, wait till you have kids one day, and youre stadning somewhere waiting for them and they show up 2 hours late off a school bus. Anyone who thinks im over reacting is a fucking retard and if they are a p[arent, they must be a fucking shit one. I swear i was here two months ago and some fucking idiots in that other thread were defending the parents who left their 18 month old sleeping on the parking floor. Any parent who has kids knows once your kids go to sleep you leave them alone he said.

why even bother explaining shit to a perma incel whos going to be jerking his shit till hes 80 on his own.
You can clearly see whos a troll in this thread and whos a parent. Like i said to the other jerkoff, wait till you have kids one day, and youre stadning somewhere waiting for them and they show up 2 hours late off a school bus. Anyone who thinks im over reacting is a fucking retard and if they are a p[arent, they must be a fucking shit one. I swear i was here two months ago and some fucking idiots in that other thread were defending the parents who left their 18 month old sleeping on the parking floor. Any parent who has kids knows once your kids go to sleep you leave them alone he said.
Funny I posted a solution of a GPS tracker or even a cheap phone with an app because you can't trust anymore. Think with it you could have intercepted the bus and would have had it's exact route... The sad reality of this story is people don't give a crap, you need to treat everyone as if they are trying to kidnap your kid.. then those at fault try to play victim.

I agree that there shoudve been a proper explanation / communication, unacceptable but people are too rude / entitled nowadays anyways, I would've lost my shit. These drivers don't even have cellphones? Is this real life?

But you need to calm or take your meds man, you can't lose your shit on every member that doesn't agree, just ignore them.

Ce qui arrive quand on perd notre sang froid dans des situations comme ca agrave la situation et complique les choses. C'est un peu comme la rage au volant. Tu gagne pas a etre malin.

Envoyé de mon SM-G950W en utilisant Tapatalk

dans une situation comme celle de OP , je suis content d'être a moins de 500m de l'école primaire , aucun service d'autobus pour mes enfants

Tu dois être le genre de parent qui insulte l'arbitre et le coach à l'aréna.

I don't think OP is overreacting for this fact many have overlooked or purposefully missed:

Anyone who bashed, downplayed or belittled OP's situation ITT as a payback for whatever he said in the past SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF.

I read some absolutely DESPICABLE comments from many members in this thread.

You should apologize in person to Strider with his 7 year old child next to him, you disgusting fucks.

Some of you really need to see a psychiatrist.

Threads that start with "this happened to my kid.." and end with "can I sue?" usually don't end that well here...

What amazes me is how you still have custody’s of that kid

You sound batshit crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back