Article: 2 estie de jambons sur la 40 EST a l'Assomption.

Chu d'accord. Samedi, un chum me collais au cul avec mon G37 et je lui ai flasher les brakes 3 fois. Après je l'ai appeler, "Cris si tu décolle pas, jte slamme les brakes mon calice".

Je peux comprendre ce genre de situation, le video montre rien avant l'événement.

Me faire coller, pas capable.
s’est sur si je te croise sur la route je vais te coller au cul lol

Bet it started with one of them camping the left lane doing the same speed as everybody else in the right lane, or maybe even less like the hwy 30 retards every single time.
100%...it seems like this. And I would go even further...and say the BMW was left lane hugging. Because at the end of the video the Jetta moves to the right lane. Meaning...he " respects" the rules...right?

I was coming here to post ^ that. Late twenties guy with a thin black beard, tailgates everyone ahead of him in block traffic when everyone is driving 105km/h on any of the lanes, jumps from lane to lane to get ahead. I actually noticed him last week, 40W near St-Charles because I remembered him from a few days prior. In fact I probably have him zigzaging through traffic on my dashcam too.

People like that it's only a matter of time until he either gets pulled over and fined or has his license suspended, or he crashes. Just hope he doesn't crash into you or anyone you know/love.
better only be one white Jetta in Mtl and surroundings...

TVA est entrain de tout régler ça....lol

TVANouvelles.ca a rejoint un des témoins oculaires de la scène, qui a raconté ce qui s’est passé.

https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2...ux-conducteurs-se-defient-sur-lautoroute-40-1
: facepalm:

Passé proche d'un accident lol.

Je me suis fais brake checker souvent comme ca, en putain de gv pis jai jamais accroché personne. La grosse panique.

Saw him again weaving in and out of traffic at the St-John's exit, then cutting the solid white twice, once to take the exit and another time under the St-John's overpass/service road.

post video.

No - there's just a white Jetta weaving in and out of traffic among tens of thousands of other cars doing the EXACT SAME FUCKING THING every morning. If I take the MicroSD card out of my dashcam I want it to be for a good reason. Not something we've all seen daily since birth tabranak.

Passé proche d'un accident lol.

Je me suis fais brake checker souvent comme ca, en putain de gv pis jai jamais accroché personne. La grosse panique.

un brake check que tu vois venir, faut pas oublié que le char devant toi doit aussi arrêter. Si tu as des meilleure distance de brake, ca peut conpenser pour le délais de réaction.

J'ai toujours eu des brake upgrade oem ou aftermaket sur mes voitures, je me suis souvent fait brake check, jamais rentré proche en accident.

en plus c'est rarement des race machine de 70k+ qui the brake check. souvent de vidange frustré de la vie ; aka aveo, hyundai base model, nissan versa, echo , etc

Saw the guy in the Jetta last week on St-John's heading south onto the 20, weaving in and out of lanes cutting people off etc... Funny thing is that he wasn't really ahead of me who was driving totally normal

Saw the guy in the Jetta last week on St-John's heading south onto the 20, weaving in and out of lanes cutting people off etc... Funny thing is that he wasn't really ahead of me who was driving totally normal

Yeah but he have fun at least.

I was coming here to post ^ that. Late twenties guy with a thin black beard, tailgates everyone ahead of him in block traffic when everyone is driving 105km/h on any of the lanes, jumps from lane to lane to get ahead. I actually noticed him last week, 40W near St-Charles because I remembered him from a few days prior. In fact I probably have him zigzaging through traffic on my dashcam too.

People like that it's only a matter of time until he either gets pulled over and fined or has his license suspended, or he crashes. Just hope he doesn't crash into you or anyone you know/love.

Sounds like a typical quebecer who thinks they have a race car but actually can only afford to pay the base model of a Jetta or Civic financed 7 years

OK ben je confirme que celui que je vois ne semblerait PAS etre la meme Jetta car il n'a pas de rack sur le toit.

Malheureusement je ne peux pas lire les plaques sur la video de OP.

Back