Contravention aux etats unis /// ticket aux states ( Champlain - NY )

Scooter

Premium
Est-ce que quelq'un a deja eu un ticket de vitesse a NY ?
A Champlain , juste avant les douanes Canadiens...ca tombe d'une zone de 70mph a 55mph et la police est la toujours. Mais ca l'air que pas tout le monde est au courant de ca. lulz
Ma question est : ca vous la peine contester such a ticket ? J'ai aucune idee comment ca marche aux Etats-Unis.
Pas de prix , pas de points sur le ticket....rien ! Bref...l'enigme totale !

Champlain Town Court

ticket.jpg

speeding ticket Champlain - NY

Normal, tu vas savoir le coût seulement quand tu vas être jugé.

Pour les points, c'est le différentiel de vitesse que la SAAQ va utiliser.

1 seul ticket à Champlain, mais c'était sur une route secondaire. 150$ USD d'avocat et il a négocié un 42$ de no parking. J'avais fait affaire avec Weiss... Ils semblent avoir des deals avec les juges...

Ah, aussi... J'ai pogné un pas pire ticket en Arizona et ils offraient de faire une "formation" pour bypasser la première offense. Je l'ai pas fait dans les temps, j'ai payé...

Je sais pas si NY offre la même chose.

Normal, tu vas savoir le coût seulement quand tu vas être jugé.

Pour les points, c'est le différentiel de vitesse que la SAAQ va utiliser.

1 seul ticket à Champlain, mais c'était sur une route secondaire. 150$ USD d'avocat et il a négocié un 42$ de no parking. J'avais fait affaire avec Weiss... Ils semblent avoir des deals avec les juges...

Merci beaucoup.
Me semble que pour 15mph ca vous la peine de prendre le risque? Je pense...
150USD - 200$CAN, pour gagner un point ? Deux? Tu te rappel de ton ticket ,genre la vitesse depassee ? In NY state --- For speeding 11 mph to 30 mph, the range is $90 to $300 USD.

Cella j'imagine . Et t'as fait le tout en ligne right?
https://nytrafficticket.com/

If you have a good driving record, fill this

https://www.clintoncountygov.com/Departments/DA/DATrafficTicketReduction.html
Tu dois leur écrire pour dire que tu fais une demande de réduction. En même temps demande c'est combien $ et comment tu peux payer.

TrafficBureau@clintoncountygov.com
Tks.
Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Merci.
62 years old, never got a ticket. First offense in life. lol. I was impressed.
Probablement la mielleure option...vu que la personne ne parle pas tres bien Anglais non plus.
Je pourrais remplir sa en ligne pour lui...

Hey Boxster...je viens de parler avec Weiss.
500$USD leurs frais pour essayer réduire les points seulement.

Ils me disent que le NY ticket sera 4 points et entre 200-300 USD. Mais que 4 points aux states...ca fais deux (2) au QC.
And because 1st time offender...they will offer something better than the 4 points...! Lady said judge won't negotiate on money but will offer less points for sure. Maybe 3...maybe 2.
So basically...elle m'as dit indirectement c'est que MrSpace m'as dit...que possible de le faire toi meme et avoir une reduction.
Merci les gars !

Dear :

Thank you for taking the time to discuss your Speeding In Zone 11 to 15 - 4 points case in Clinton with me today. If you'd like to read what our past client reviews have said about us, please visit Avvo.com, a national and independent website that rates lawyers.

As discussed, our firm would be glad to defend you from the above matter. We charge a flat legal fee of $500.00 which covers our entire legal representation fee for the matter we discussed regardless of how many times we appear in court on this matter to resolve your case. You remain responsible for any court fees or fines, if any are assessed however.

You should also be aware that the NYS DMV charges any motorist that accumulates 6 or more points for violations received within an 18-month period (based on violation date) a Driver Responsibility Assessment Penalty that is separate and apart from the fine. The following link will provide you with more information regarding this penalty:
http://dmv.ny.gov/tickets/pay-driver-responsibility-assessment.

If you wish to proceed with our representation of your matter, please email or fax to us a copy of your ticket(s), and a copy of your driver's license, with your phone number noted on it so we can confirm delivery. Thereafter, we will prepare papers for your review and signature to formally hire our firm. Our legal fee can be paid by credit card or check once you are ready to hire us. Once we are hired, we ask that you mail the original ticket(s), if it's available, to our office, with your signature on the not-guilty portion of the ticket(s), along with the signed affidavit that we will send to you. However, first we need your ticket(s) and license faxed or emailed to us.

We do our very best to achieve a positive outcome. Our goal is to make fighting this case easy and uncomplicated. Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

We look forward to making the process of fighting a ticket easier as we appear for clients in Court while they stay home. Once we are hired, you will not have to go to court.

We have many years of experience in fighting tickets all throughout NYS. Feel free to visit our website for more useful information on fighting tickets.

Thanks.

Giselle Dragon
gdragon@888redlight.com
www.nytrafficticket.com
Weiss & Associates, P.C.
440 Park Avenue South, 3rd Floor
New York, New York 10016
(212) 683-7373 (Office Phone)
(212) 726-0135 (Fax)

Scooter, j’ai eu un 80mph dans 65, contesté et eu droit à un non moving violation parce que clean driving record.

C’est environ 700-800$ avec un avocat que ça m’a coûté mais c’est possible d’y aller en personne et montrer son driving record au juge et expliquer que c’était une erreur. Mais oui ça coûte cher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scooter, j’ai eu un 80mph dans 65, contesté et eu droit à un non moving violation parce que clean driving record.

C’est environ 700-800$ avec un avocat que ça m’a coûté mais c’est possible d’y aller en personne et montrer son driving record au juge et expliquer que c’était une erreur. Mais oui ça coûte cher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Le lien j'ai mis te permet de le faire en ligne!

Tout par email

Dear :

Thank you for taking the time to discuss your Speeding In Zone 11 to 15 - 4 points case in Clinton with me today. If you'd like to read what our past client reviews have said about us, please visit Avvo.com, a national and independent website that rates lawyers.

As discussed, our firm would be glad to defend you from the above matter. We charge a flat legal fee of $500.00 which covers our entire legal representation fee for the matter we discussed regardless of how many times we appear in court on this matter to resolve your case. You remain responsible for any court fees or fines, if any are assessed however.

You should also be aware that the NYS DMV charges any motorist that accumulates 6 or more points for violations received within an 18-month period (based on violation date) a Driver Responsibility Assessment Penalty that is separate and apart from the fine. The following link will provide you with more information regarding this penalty:
http://dmv.ny.gov/tickets/pay-driver-responsibility-assessment.

If you wish to proceed with our representation of your matter, please email or fax to us a copy of your ticket(s), and a copy of your driver's license, with your phone number noted on it so we can confirm delivery. Thereafter, we will prepare papers for your review and signature to formally hire our firm. Our legal fee can be paid by credit card or check once you are ready to hire us. Once we are hired, we ask that you mail the original ticket(s), if it's available, to our office, with your signature on the not-guilty portion of the ticket(s), along with the signed affidavit that we will send to you. However, first we need your ticket(s) and license faxed or emailed to us.

We do our very best to achieve a positive outcome. Our goal is to make fighting this case easy and uncomplicated. Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

We look forward to making the process of fighting a ticket easier as we appear for clients in Court while they stay home. Once we are hired, you will not have to go to court.

We have many years of experience in fighting tickets all throughout NYS. Feel free to visit our website for more useful information on fighting tickets.

Thanks.

Giselle Dragon
gdragon@888redlight.com
www.nytrafficticket.com
Weiss & Associates, P.C.
440 Park Avenue South, 3rd Floor
New York, New York 10016
(212) 683-7373 (Office Phone)
(212) 726-0135 (Fax)

Outch, pas le même prix qu'il y a 7-8 ans...

Ouin, moi c'était pas highway, c'était dans la ville de Champlain en tant que tel, genre 50 dans une zone de 40, genre de ticket crotté...

Pourquoi contester un ticket de 2 points ?

Sa semble être un pas pire cassage de cul pour rien ?
Si tu changes en non moving violation tu auras pas de points pu l'équivalent quebecois

@MrSpace...
Peut-être tu te rappel. As-tu remplis la partie " reason " ?
Je me demande si je dois remplir et leur donner un raison, ou la laisser vide...
Au Qc, quand tu contestes, en general pas très bonne idée d'expliquer la raison en arrière du constat... a moins d'avoir kk sur et certain.
Donc je me demande si le meme principe...s'appliquerais ici.

I understand that in making this request for a reduction, I waive all rights to a speedy trial.
A reduction should be granted for the following reason(s): (Attach Additional Sheet if Necessary)

I got busted 77 in a 55mph in Malone NY. Showed up to court a month later (It was at night) Reduced to "Failure obey village posting" 65$ fine

If you have a good driving record, fill this

https://www.clintoncountygov.com/Departments/DA/DATrafficTicketReduction.html
Tu dois leur écrire pour dire que tu fais une demande de réduction. En même temps demande c'est combien $ et comment tu peux payer.

TrafficBureau@clintoncountygov.com

You have as well to inform the court that you are submitting an application and request a 30 day adjournment of your case.

You can send an email to do so at:

ChamplainTownCourt@nycourts.gov

To whom it may concern,

I'm informing you that I submitted an application to reduce a traffic infraction and I request a 30 day adjournment of my case.

Thank you,

Bon...je viens de recevoir la réponse.
Les 4 points originaux...réduit a deux points.
Pas pire...

Merci a tous pour votre aide.
Mention spéciale : tous qui ont contribu►e !

Back