Good or not??

si le produit passe tous les tests, jugé sécuritaire et que les commentaires sont positifs, je ne vois pas pourquoi tu devrais craindre ces pneus. Pour une voiture de promenade je ne vois pas pourquoi ça serait un mauvais choix si l'économie est la. Pour une voiture de performance, définitivement pas la meilleure option.

Faits =\= opinion

fast & cheap = not good
cheap & good = not fast
fast & good = not cheap

^^^^ kind of the whole point of the thread!

Since they're supposed to be made in Quebec is the quality better then Chinese brands that barely pass quality/safety standards!

I'm the first person to suggest buying quality tires, it's what connects you to the road! But I'm very curious about these tires!

Very mixed opinions!

Since they're supposed to be made in Quebec is the quality better then Chinese brands that barely pass quality/safety standards!

I'm the first person to suggest buying quality tires, it's what connects you to the road! But I'm very curious about these tires!

Very mixed opinions!

Try it for yourself!
I have done it for summer tire on my daily and they are great.
When get time to buy a new set of winter..I will definately try them.

They are not a big gamble a their price so why not...worst come you resell them.

Very mixed opinions!

We have sold TONS of Chinese brand tires, Farroad, Westlake, etc etc NEVER once had a come back. I have westlakes on my car, they don't make a single noise, i drive spirited on a daily basis, and am still alive.

On va sel dire des pneus re-moulé du Québec ou pas ça vaut ce que ça coute en criss, pas grand chose.

Back