No more CASH LIVE!!!!!

Cash will be just as useless. Physical items will be worth more as you can trade them easily. My moms side of the family lived through WW2 in Germany and lived through the madness after it in Aalen.. The RM was useless and cigarettes/flour had become the defacto currency

A week with no network, not ww3.

A week with no network, not ww3.

Not WW3, just a week with you not being able to buy anything, unable to access your money, whatever you have at the moment it goes down is what you have to make it with till everything is restored. By day 3 you'll have people looting stores and stealing from each other, society will break down faster than a movie and the longer it will last the worse it will get. Just look at the lawlessness in the US when something happens, the only reason we didn't have that during the big ice storm is because there were still places with fuel and food so it was not a complete shut down.

qu'il commence par ramener les billets de 1000!

ou des billets de 500 ! comme en Europe
Plot twist Canadian 1000$ notes are actually worth more than 1000$ now to collectors... They have been our of circulation for about 20 years and soon could no longer be legal tender https://globalnews.ca/news/4052577/old-canadian-banknotes-legal-tender-budget-2018/

I don't know why they don't cancel old notes when new series are issued. I once paid with old old 20s at the SAQ. The guy looked at me like I had time traveled

Not WW3, just a week with you not being able to buy anything, unable to access your money, whatever you have at the moment it goes down is what you have to make it with till everything is restored. By day 3 you'll have people looting stores and stealing from each other, society will break down faster than a movie and the longer it will last the worse it will get. Just look at the lawlessness in the US when something happens, the only reason we didn't have that during the big ice storm is because there were still places with fuel and food so it was not a complete shut down.

I remember the time in 1998 the big verglas. If you had debit or credit, you are SOL. Some stores was still open for business, but cash only.

Back