New MK8 Golf/GTi/R

Very impressive overall package. Hud looks slick. I wish the dash wasn't as reliant on haptic/touch as it is though. It's a solution in search of a problem.
This layout would work for me in an EV, as feeling like it's a spaceship is sort of the point, but I like things a wee bit more analog for old fashioned ICE cars.
Too bad that kind of potential is so clearly wasted on our roads.

J'ai hâte que les précommandes ouvrent et de savoir le prix final et les options disponibles ici au Canada.

Le son à l'air vraiment nice avec l'exhaust Akra.. j'espère que l'option va être dispo ici

Looks like a great pedal masher with fake in cabin sounds and crackle and bang exhaust noise. The guy had to get off the highway and do short strips of street to prevent himself from dozing off behind the wheel. But I'm sure its fast on paper!

Looks like a great pedal masher with fake in cabin sounds and crackle and bang exhaust noise. The guy had to get off the highway and do short strips of street to prevent himself from dozing off behind the wheel. But I'm sure its fast on paper!

I'm alright with all that for a ~40k$ car.

semblerait que le prix ca augmenter pas mal maintenant que le DSG est de base.

D'après moi ca va être plus autour de 45-46k maintenant

Je serais à l'aise avec ce montant là, surtout si on à droit à du Akrapovic ici, mais si ça serait surprenant !

C’est quoi qu’ils ont de spécial ses exaust là?

The power plant in the Euro version of the Golf R has considerable differences compared to the NA version. For one the Euro's get multi point injection, we don't. NA version has 2 cats and a different tune to account for our crappier fuels. Even if you slap the Akrapovic exhaust on a NA Golf R, it wouldn't sound like the Euro ones, and you won't get the crackle pop rice crispies sounds.

Back