Racist professor recorded teaching anti-white curriculum

I'll give the whole thing a listen later. Skipped through it quickly and wow, this professor is deranged.

Listening this is brain cancer. I can't believe that they let all kinds of idiots teach these days, then again look at all the garbage you can take that shouldn't be in university. They need money, they let garbage in as long as kids pay and other garbage to teach for less than a good professor.

Probably fake also, the recorded video does not sound at all like it is recorded in a classroom.

can't listen to people who lisp for more than 30 seconds without wanting a pumpkin spice moccalatte. also, this is the type of person who starts a school shooting so i'd watch out. he's obviously pretty deranged and needs a lot of help. if all we'd ever do is live out lives according to our own verifiable experiences, we'd never progress. we'd never have would create fire since no one would believe anyone who did. most animals teach their young knowledge they haven't verified, and require to understand it to live.

and man do we have access to knowledge. i think that might be the problem; an incredible amount of information is maybe too much for some, and the fact that not all of it is real means you have to see through the information that is fake or biased, which might lead to people like this going haywire and only believing what he experiences.

Back