Ticket Fenetre tinter, mange moe le balone!

T5shortblock

hey dudes.

my spouse was driving my car last week and got pulled over... she was like wtf?

cop was doing radar in a school zone, she was going like 28 km/h, this was October 30th, quotas gonna quotas.*

cop says your windows are to tinted, i'm sending your hubby the ticket.*

they tested all the windows, cop was super chill, but took 40 minutes in total, she arrived late at work.*

I have 35% front's, 25% rears. when it's sunny you barely notice i'm illegal, when it's darker out it's more apparent.

i'm illegal in Quebec, I confess.

been driving this way for over 2 years with no issues, worst case this is the cost of doing business, gotta pay to play.*

since i'm the owner of the car the ticket will be mailed to me....

with a bit of luck it will be lost the system.

that said, it will likely come in, when it does, should I contest it? or is it a waste of time for a tinted window ticket?

it's suppose to be 176$.

buddy just contested a speeding ticket (given by SQ), procureur don't want to waste time for this in court room ,they just negotiate a lower ticket price, and removed him a demerit point, if i can save a few bucks just by sending in the ticket saying I contest, let me know!

please advise.*

Exhibit A

49259352a7c0d4e60a3e4f121ffa1305.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey dudes.

my spouse was driving my car last week and got pulled over... she was like wtf?

cop was doing radar in a school zone, she was going like 28 km/h, this was October 30th, quotas gonna quotas.*

cop says your windows are to tinted, i'm sending your hubby the ticket.*

they tested all the windows, cop was super chill, but took 40 minutes in total, she arrived late at work.*

I have 35% front's, 25% rears. when it's sunny you barely notice i'm illegal, when it's darker out it's more apparent.

i'm illegal in Quebec, I confess.

been driving this way for over 2 years with no issues, worst case this is the cost of doing business, gotta pay to play.*

since i'm the owner of the car the ticket will be mailed to me....

with a bit of luck it will be lost the system.

that said, it will likely come in, when it does, should I contest it? or is it a waste of time for a tinted window ticket?

it's suppose to be 176$.

buddy just contested a speeding ticket (given by SQ), procureur don't want to waste time for this in court room ,they just negotiate a lower ticket price, and removed him a demerit point, if i can save a few bucks just by sending in the ticket saying I contest, let me know!

please advise.*

Just pay it, you know they are not legal. Play stupid game, win stupid prize.

on dira ben squon voudra mais le weezo en question a raison.

conteste le si ten a envie mais ça me parait un futile exercice si y l'on testé.

ejaculate ?

dude your windows are tinted. you wont even loose a demerit point. whats the point of contesting the ticket. What do you want to write down behing the ticket.

Hurr duur my windows are not tinted ? If they tested all the windows what do you want to contest ?

Nothing to lose to try but I can't see how you could possibly win..

that is not the question, you can now ejaculate this thread.

He perfectly answered your question with the perfect answer.

Question(s) : that said, it will likely come in, when it does, should I contest it? or is it a waste of time for a tinted window ticket?

Answer :
Just pay it, you know they are not legal. Play stupid game, win stupid prize.

Now, this is not the answer you wanted, like you didn't want the outcome of a ticket.

Don't waste your time contesting. It's $175...that's nothing. Expect to get more...those tints are VERY illegal and it's easy to see, there's no contrast between front and rear.

Don't waste your time contesting. It's $175...that's nothing. Expect to get more...those tints are VERY illegal and it's easy to see, there's no contrast between front and rear.

now that's a very good answer,

thanks for your semenal contribution.

regarding the ''expect to get more'' any real life experience on this front?

for the moral high horsers,

i'm questioning simply because it's a bullshit law, the crime is not even a crime in many Canadian provinces.

and because a buddy just got the ticket price down although his crime was scientifically proven the same way mine was, so perhaps they play the negotiating game to not waste time in court for window tints as well.

lol inspection mecanique.

verifier que la pellicule ne gomme pas le systeme d'ouverture de fenetre?

beau dodo.

now that's a very good answer,

thanks for your semenal contribution.

regarding the ''expect to get more'' any real life experience on this front?

for the moral high horsers,

i'm questioning simply because it's a bullshit law, the crime is not even a crime in many Canadian provinces.

I agree it's a bullshit law, but at the end of the day, it's still a law. Regarding getting more, I do tints all the time for clients (partner GTH Installations) and the only people who've ever had issues, are the ones who don't have contrast between front and rear glass. We almost always do "illegal" front tints at 50% in the front, but the back is always at least 35%, if not 20%.

lol inspection mecanique.

verifier que la pellicule ne gomme pas le systeme d'ouverture de fenetre?

beau dodo.

Moi ils m’avaient envoyé en inspection mécanique car ils n’avaient pas le petit truc pour tester les vitres live.

Moi ils m’avaient envoyé en inspection mécanique car ils n’avaient pas le petit truc pour tester les vitres live.

ca c'est juste une inspection pour les vitre..pas mécanique complete.

Paye le ticket et refait ton tint legal.
Si le filc te respot dans qlq semaine. tu va avoir d'autre ticket....surtout teinté foncé de meme ...ils vont te remarqué de loin!

ca c'est juste une inspection pour les vitre..pas mécanique complete.

Paye le ticket et refait ton tint legal.
Si le filc te respot dans qlq semaine. tu va avoir d'autre ticket....surtout teinté foncé de meme ...ils vont te remarqué de loin!

Merci mais je pense que je sais la différence entre une inspection mécanique et une vérification de vitres... Si je dis que j'ai eu une inspection mécanique, c'est que j'ai eu une inspection mécanique à faire faire.

Dans une voiture d'été deux portes qui ne sort jamais sous la pluie, c'est pas mal moins compliqué. Juste à baisser les vitres. :D

Dans une voiture d'été deux portes qui ne sort jamais sous la pluie, c'est pas mal moins compliqué. Juste à baisser les vitres. :D

hehe je me suis fait poull over pour 125 sur l'autoroute 30 ya plus d'un an, j'ai baisser la fenetre avant que le policier arrive a ma porte, il a jamais remarquer.

sa aurait ete moins facile a justifier si il faisais -40 lol

Permet au conducteur de bien voir a travers ses vitres de nuit ou par mauvais temps;
Permettre le contact visuel entre automobilistes et autres usages de la route, notamment aux intersections;
Permet a la police de voir si le conducteur est pas au cellulaire ou en train de texter en conduisant, ou si il ne porte pas sa ceinture;
Permet de voir qui conduit le véhicule en cas de délit de fuite;
Assure du visuel (sécurité) aux policiers qui interviennent avec les automobilistes;
Etc...

Pas parce qu’on comprend pas une loi, qu'automatiquement, c'est de la bullshit.

Permet au conducteur de bien voir a travers ses vitres de nuit ou par mauvais temps;
Permettre le contact visuel entre automobilistes et autres usages de la route, notamment aux intersections;
Permet a la police de voir si le conducteur est pas au cellulaire ou en train de texter en conduisant, ou si il ne porte pas sa ceinture;
Permet de voir qui conduit le véhicule en cas de délit de fuite;
Assure du visuel (sécurité) aux policiers qui interviennent avec les automobilistes;
Etc...

Pas parce qu’on comprend pas une loi, qu'automatiquement, c'est de la bullshit.

Si une lois est vraiment essentielle, elle devrait etre pen canadienne.

exemple: conduire en etat d'hebriete est tres dangeureux, c'est alors illeglae partout.

Fenetre tinter en avant c'est legal de l'autre cote de la riviere, j'habite a cote de la dite riviere, it is therefore BULLSHIT.

Back