Hyundai Veloster N is Road & Track’s 2020 Performance Car of the Year

C'était évidemment une farce. La Scoupe est une des pires voitures sport à avoir été vendue de l'histoire. Je me moquais du gars qui parlait de la NSX first gen de 270 hp vs Huracan.
Voir une clean nsx 1st gen cest plus impressionant que voir une hurracan et il a raison

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Voir une clean nsx 1st gen cest plus impressionant que voir une hurracan et il a raison

Il ne parlait évidemment pas de la "voir" (ça n'a aucun rapport) mais de la conduire.

Ce serait encore plus impressionnant de voir une Scoupe Turbo aujourd'hui qu'une NSX first gen et j'ai raison là-dessus.

Oublie les dyno sheets une seconde, l'important c'est le trap speed du 1/4, peu importe la préparation de la piste, c'est un bon indicatif de la puissance du char, et partout c'est entre 98.5 et 100mph. C'est "beaucoup" considérant le "220hp" annoncé par VW.

APR Stage 1 trap ~108mph, c'est vraiment ce métrique là le plus fiable. Un dyno tu peut lui faire sortir n'importe quoi.

Encore une fois c'est un peu simplet comme raisonnement.. un gti ne sortira même pas le même mph dépendant s'il est manuel ou dsg pour commencer(un autre exemple, un wrx ca 270 hp mais ca sort 94mph because you know, awd et pas beaucoup de haute). Bref je préfère me baser sur les infos que des compagnies comme apr ou unitronic sortent avec des millions en R&D qu'un video random sur youtube. btw c'est toi qui me sortait des dyno sheet voila 2 pages et la tu le dit toi même qu'on peut sortir absolument n'importe quel chiffres sur un dyno ;)

Hyundai Veloster N is Road & Track’s 2020 Performance Car of the Year

Voir une clean Diablo c'est plus intéressant que voir une NSX

Encore plus la conduire

747394df8decc9bf759ef9aae8c074fd.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

C'était évidemment une farce. La Scoupe est une des pires voitures sport à avoir été vendue de l'histoire. Je me moquais du gars qui parlait de la NSX first gen de 270 hp vs Huracan.

C'est sure que tu va dire Lamborghini, il faut ben que tu justifie ton statut de ''Baller'' ainsi que les 300k que ca ta couter. Continu de mettre l'accent sur les 270hp de la NSX pour justifier ta dépense de 300k.

A tu déjà chauffer une 1st gen NSX?? J'imagine que non, c'est pas assez prestigieux et tu veux pas passer pour un pauvre lol. Alors ton opinion est sans fondement.

Et demande à n'importe quelle amateur de voiture sport, les vrais pas ceux que tu vois au salon de l'auto qui font la file pour avoir un poster d'une lamborghini lol. Une NSX première génération a beaucoup plus d'admiration/d'histoire que la Huracan peux espérer, pis en plus elle plus le fun a conduire.

BTW c'est tu toi avec la Porsche immatriculé ''Frog'' . Édit c'est pas la même couleur de vert, donc c'est pas toi

You want fun, how about a screaming V10 right behind you with a race exhaust that barks, backfires, pops and roars. The Huracan has scissor doors and that Italian Supercar look that is highly sought after. How about more fun when you engage the awd launch control and hit 60 in less than 3s, the g-force is scary fun. Just cruising you know you are driving something special with alcantara everywhere and an artistic CF interior w/modern amentities ....

The NSX, while successful in the 90s against the likes of the 300zx tt, rx7 tt, supra tt, and 3000gt/stealth Tt is just plain dated and underpowered today. While there is a bit to say about a lighter and simplistic manual 1st gen nsx or miata and driving fun, today’s driver demands a lot more than that. Oh and for that nsx on a curvy mountain road, i am sure it will be fun but not so much when you get handled by a modest sports sedan....

You want fun, how about a screaming V10 right behind you with a race exhaust that barks, backfires, pops and roars. The Huracan has scissor doors and that Italian Supercar look that is highly sought after. How about more fun when you engage the awd launch control and hit 60 in less than 3s, the g-force is scary fun. Just cruising you know you are driving something special with alcantara everywhere and an artistic CF interior w/modern amentities ....

You sound like a 16 yo kid

Encore une fois c'est un peu simplet comme raisonnement.. un gti ne sortira même pas le même mph dépendant s'il est manuel ou dsg pour commencer(un autre exemple, un wrx ca 270 hp mais ca sort 94mph because you know, awd et pas beaucoup de haute). Bref je préfère me baser sur les infos que des compagnies comme apr ou unitronic sortent avec des millions en R&D qu'un video random sur youtube. btw c'est toi qui me sortait des dyno sheet voila 2 pages et la tu le dit toi même qu'on peut sortir absolument n'importe quel chiffres sur un dyno ;)
Tu a vraiment une tete dur toi...cest ecris partout que l'auto est underrated,meme le mph le dit

The NSX isnt as outdated as one thinks... But such a hard call to pick between the two

The only problem is that he picked the worst contender for his comparison. The Huracan, and especially the Huracan Performante, is probably the best supercar (not hypercar) out there today in terms of driving experience (although not the fastest). Even my GT3RS seems boring in comparison:

"Finally, a Lambo that's as good to drive as it looks. There's substance behind the style that makes the drive experience live up to the theatrics. "—Angus MacKenzie

"Wow, wow, wow. Just amazing. I felt so in tune from the first turn of the wheel and tap of the brake—it's amazing how planted the Lambo stayed through the mid-corner bumps. "—Erick Ayapana

"The confidence is unmatched. It's so easy to drive at ludicrous speeds. It begs you to drive crazy-faster than you already are. "—Scott Evans

"Really, really impressed. This is a very stable car, neat and tidy—no lurid stuff going on.—Kim Reynolds

"This is the combination of confidence, performance, and emotion that our Best Driver's Car should possess. "—Chris Walton

"Grip for days and weeks, fantastic power, lovely engine shriek from the V-10 right behind my ears. "—Frank Markus

"This is the Thanos of BDC 2018. Unstoppable, invincible, charismatically devilish. "—Ed Loh

"This car skips from one corner to the next. The power is always there, from a grunt to a howl to a wail. If the song of Ferrari V-12 was compared to the sound of tearing paper, this Lamborghini V-10 is the sound of a phone book being shredded." -Mark Rechtin

"Nothing fazes this car, and that lends it a manic, overwhelming character as it howls from corner to corner, eating up the worst the surface can throw at it, piling on revs over and over again and turning with ferocious bite." -Jethro Bovingdon

"This car makes you into a god. You just get in and you drive like Ayrton Senna. "—Randy Pobst

Buy what you like and fits your needs the best..... Quit grumbling over 1/4 times

I would be nice to see the Elantra version. The Veloster is a bit niche.

!00% agree. From what I am reading, they get the same performance if not better, and quite a bit more functionality. It's the kind of affordable hot hatch I could pick if I was in the market for something that is not RWD or AWD.

The only problem is that he picked the worst contender for his comparison. The Huracan, and especially the Huracan Performante, is probably the best supercar (not hypercar) out there today in terms of driving experience (although not the fastest). Even my GT3RS seems boring in comparison:

"Finally, a Lambo that's as good to drive as it looks. There's substance behind the style that makes the drive experience live up to the theatrics. "—Angus MacKenzie

"Wow, wow, wow. Just amazing. I felt so in tune from the first turn of the wheel and tap of the brake—it's amazing how planted the Lambo stayed through the mid-corner bumps. "—Erick Ayapana

"The confidence is unmatched. It's so easy to drive at ludicrous speeds. It begs you to drive crazy-faster than you already are. "—Scott Evans

"Really, really impressed. This is a very stable car, neat and tidy—no lurid stuff going on.—Kim Reynolds

"This is the combination of confidence, performance, and emotion that our Best Driver's Car should possess. "—Chris Walton

"Grip for days and weeks, fantastic power, lovely engine shriek from the V-10 right behind my ears. "—Frank Markus

"This is the Thanos of BDC 2018. Unstoppable, invincible, charismatically devilish. "—Ed Loh

"This car skips from one corner to the next. The power is always there, from a grunt to a howl to a wail. If the song of Ferrari V-12 was compared to the sound of tearing paper, this Lamborghini V-10 is the sound of a phone book being shredded." -Mark Rechtin

"Nothing fazes this car, and that lends it a manic, overwhelming character as it howls from corner to corner, eating up the worst the surface can throw at it, piling on revs over and over again and turning with ferocious bite." -Jethro Bovingdon

"This car makes you into a god. You just get in and you drive like Ayrton Senna. "—Randy Pobst

Bro, don’t waste your time justifying yourself to these loozers. It’s obvious they are delusional fanboys with no sense of reality.

C'est pas simplet comme raisonnement, je crois pas me tromper en disant que le mph sur le 1/4 c'est la vrai métrique de calcul de la puissance d'une voiture, c'est pas des rouleaux contrôlé par un software avec un dude derrière un laptop. Si tu crois pas à ça, je vais pas m'ostiner plus longtemps... Le trap speed au boute du 1/4 manuel ou DSG c'est minime, on parle de .2-.5mph de différence. Je trust pas les dyno, de aucune compagnie d'ailleurs, millions en R&D ou pas, donne moi un temps de 1/4 et là on parle. Je t'ai sortie des dynosheet car des MK7 GTI à 220-230whp sur dynojet, y'en a pleins qui vient de différente place, ça prouve rien mais un moment donné tu prend le data que t'a de disponible, que ce soit des sheet ou trap speed et tu peut porter un jugement.

The NSX, while successful in the 90s against the likes of the 300zx tt, rx7 tt, supra tt, and 3000gt/stealth Tt is just plain dated and underpowered today. While there is a bit to say about a lighter and simplistic manual 1st gen nsx or miata and driving fun, today’s driver demands a lot more than that. Oh and for that nsx on a curvy mountain road, i am sure it will be fun but not so much when you get handled by a modest sports sedan....
Ok? I've driven pretty much everything in the realm of normal supercars. You can't compare anything "today" to that of yesterday. But the NSX is still a very capable machine that requires you to be part of the experience. I said for me it would be a hard choice. Sometimes it's not about "scissor doors" or excessive noise... Cars are there for emotional pleasure and each car delivers those differently. It's guys like you that make many including myself facepalm. Stop acting 16 and reading super Street.. I can't believe that people still need to justify a Hurracan purchase with review quotes .

Ok? I've driven pretty much everything in the realm of normal supercars. You can't compare anything "today" to that of yesterday. But the NSX is still a very capable machine that requires you to be part of the experience. I said for me it would be a hard choice. Sometimes it's not about "scissor doors" or excessive noise... Cars are there for emotional pleasure and each car delivers those differently. It's guys like you that make many including myself facepalm. Stop acting 16 and reading super Street.. I can't believe that people still need to justify a Hurracan purchase with review quotes .

So does a Miata, you dont see me comparing it to a Huracan. Its guys like you that are so full of themselves that they actually believe their outrageous claims. To me comparing an old 270hp nsx with 225mm tires to a Huracan is just about the dumbest thing in automobiledom, or in your case automobiledum

Back