Top Gear America to be announced

Nikkonos

Its SEMA 2019 so if you been following, its another crazy year.
Mototrend will announce shortly Top Gear America (BTW they have all the Top Gear. 25 seasons and 176+ episodes)
Motortrend will be celebrating 70th birthday and they want to unveil many new shows

Mike Finnengan will have a show also

Really wonder who will be on the show.

Mototrend will announce shortly Top Gear America (BTW they have all the Top Gear. 25 seasons and 176+ episodes)
Motortrend will be celebrating 70th birthday and they want to unveil many new shows

The last time they had a fun cast of hosts. I actually enjoyed watching TG America, still do from time to time.

The previous were better than the 2017 guys though: Rutledge Wood, Adam Ferrara, Tanner Faoust were great.

Can't go wrong by reuniting the same cast if available. I met Faoust at the GP3R Rally Cross this summer, cool guy. Taller than I expected.

The last time they had a fun cast of hosts. I actually enjoyed watching TG America, still do from time to time.

The previous were better than the 2017 guys though: Rutledge Wood, Adam Ferrara, Tanner Faoust were great.

Can't go wrong by reuniting the same cast if available. I met Faoust at the GP3R Rally Cross this summer, cool guy. Taller than I expected.

Was Foust irritated by the way your pronounced his name? Also, he's 5'10". You thought he was a midget?

They made him look short on the show - Wood especially is the size of a Wookie. I'm not sure I follow for the prononciation though.

Gotcha. I never watched TG America so never got that impression. Foust. Reading Faoust the way you spelled it just made it sound like Fa-oost in my head that's all.

Will be called: Faster with Finnegan
He's is not leaving Roadkill!

Finnengan’s new show:
Drive with David to the middle of nowhere save a wreck from a a scrap yard that will be driven out under its own power, drive it to Edelbrock hq and swap a small block with a blower, drive to a plane wreck yard swap the motor into a wrecked Cessna fly the Cessna to Halifax, swap the motor into a sailboat and sail to Ireland, complain about lack of Budweiser throughout the episode.

Finnengan’s new show:
Drive with David to the middle of nowhere save a wreck from a a scrap yard that will be driven out under its own power, drive it to Edelbrock hq and swap a small block with a blower, drive to a plane wreck yard swap the motor into a wrecked Cessna fly the Cessna to Halifax, swap the motor into a sailboat and sail to Ireland, complain about lack of Budweiser throughout the episode.
So basically every single car show in the USA .
"Today we install a carb in this 2012 Camaro"

Hosts of the new Top Gear America:
@daxShepard
@Rob_Corddry
@JethroBovington
Stig? Randy Pobst???
2v2H3tAv9xAhGeV.jpg

Back