Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2019

We already have such a thing with legal warranties

They're too hard to enforce - unless you're a lawyer and have free time to sue the company. Otherwise even through small claims court the sheer amount of time from beginning to end would deter 99% of the populace.

Look at it this way - your refrigerator or washing machine breaks and they won't fix it under warranty because it's beyond 1yr. You claim it should be covered under legal warranty.

How long can you go without a fridge or washer? If not what do you do? Pay and then try and get reimbursed IF the legal warranty comes through right?

And then what if it doesn't?

Most people just buy a new one call it a day.

As much as I hate to admit it - I generally take the extended warranties on anything that's over 1000$ or so and only has 1yr warranty. That way if it breaks after 400 days I won't kick myself for not taking it.

A good example is the washing machine I got in September was it? It came "stock" with 10yr warranty on the motor and bearing so no need.

The TV I got last month had 1yr warranty. I took the 4yr extension for 100$ more that way if it breaks within 5 years I'm covered and won't have to spend money on another new TV. The previous one lasted 7 years.

They arent hard to enforce... You deal directly with the manufacturer and not the store. The manufactures know the laws here very well.

Everyone's case is different but we don't keep much in the fridge. So when my fridge did break I had time to make the calls and wait. Besides most places it will be 72houes before appliances could be delivered. What if a repair is needed ? Still takes time. So the logic of "not having time to fight" is flawed.

5$ off, pas gros, mais ma le prendre.

39.99 au lieu de 44.99$ usd

282741_ec9f7bcff4c341a6a99c2d33b46dc89a~mv2_d_4397_3844_s_4_2.webp

They're too hard to enforce - unless you're a lawyer and have free time to sue the company. Otherwise even through small claims court the sheer amount of time from beginning to end would deter 99% of the populace.

Look at it this way - your refrigerator or washing machine breaks and they won't fix it under warranty because it's beyond 1yr. You claim it should be covered under legal warranty.

How long can you go without a fridge or washer? If not what do you do? Pay and then try and get reimbursed IF the legal warranty comes through right?

And then what if it doesn't?

Most people just buy a new one call it a day.

As much as I hate to admit it - I generally take the extended warranties on anything that's over 1000$ or so and only has 1yr warranty. That way if it breaks after 400 days I won't kick myself for not taking it.

A good example is the washing machine I got in September was it? It came "stock" with 10yr warranty on the motor and bearing so no need.

The TV I got last month had 1yr warranty. I took the 4yr extension for 100$ more that way if it breaks within 5 years I'm covered and won't have to spend money on another new TV. The previous one lasted 7 years.
Courts order the other party to pay money usually, not to fix the thing (I don't think that small claims have this right anyways). So you replace and then get money back after your hearing. And like Gregster said you can always call the manufacturer and discuss with him first, or use PARLE Platform if the retailer/manufacturer is participating to the program.

184$ pour un Samsung S10 chez telus avec leur forfait a 55$ corpo ou business 15Gb… IPhone XR a 60$ dans le corpo aussi...

184$ pour un Samsung S10 chez telus avec leur forfait a 55$ corpo ou business 15Gb… IPhone XR a 60$ dans le corpo aussi...

Je suis allé j'ai Telus la semaine passé pour un deal corpo à 55$ par ligne pour 15GB partageable, et 2.50$ pour le iphone XR donc sa revenait à 58$ par ligne pour 2 iphones XR 0$ upfront.

Quand j'ai dis GO on a fini par me dire que corpo c'est quand tu travailles pour une compagnie genre AirCanada qui a des rabais avec Telus, pour ma compagnie perso c'était Telus Affaires et là il n'y avait aucun deal lol...

Faq j'ai closé avec Vidéotron corpo, 18GB partageable, 65$ pour la première ligne, 60$ pour la deuxième ligne, 2 iphones XR 0$ et les trois premiers mois gratuits.

J'avais un deal meilleur en octobre pour le Iphone 11 avec illimité+6gb a 70$ , il l'ont augmenté a 80$ et il ne charge pas le 35$ d'activation , 10$x24 mois n'égale pas 35$ , strong logic

Je suis en criss , je vais aller voir les offres de Bell

même avec un rabais de 20% au iga , c'est encore trop cher

Banane 0.22$/lbs , price match au Wal-mart

Ça dépend toujours sur quoi. Ils ont quand même des killer deals assez souvent.

Le 20% en carte cadeau était regardless de ce qu'il y avait dans le panier. C'est quand même une carte de 50$ sur 250$.

Le 20% en carte cadeau était regardless de ce qu'il y avait dans le panier. C'est quand même une carte de 50$ sur 250$.

Même de la bière? Je serais vraiment surpris qu'il me 20% off sur la bière parce que ca serai un epic deal.

Les prix sont corrects en spécial, mais pour de la grosse quantité Costco ou super C c'est quand même mieux, toujours pas cher t'as pas à courir les deals. Ça me manque quand même de ne plus avoir de IGA près de chez moi.

Les prix sont corrects en spécial, mais pour de la grosse quantité Costco ou super C c'est quand même mieux, toujours pas cher t'as pas à courir les deals. Ça me manque quand même de ne plus avoir de IGA près de chez moi.

How can you even compare Costco to Super C? Super C sells one of the worst quality meat in north america.

Back