Wiper Blades

I m getting the Bosch blades at BMR for 12$ any size. Been doing that for a few years now and they re good

They're all pretty much the same. I get the ones from Costco for 12$ then return them after 11 months. It's better to get a coating on the windshield like Aquapel or similar

They're all pretty much the same. I get the ones from Costco for 12$ then return them after 11 months. It's better to get a coating on the windshield like Aquapel or similar

Do you guys honor the same kind of warranty at the shop?

What in the fuck...

But yeah costco does the trick. Decent quality for under 15$

What in the fuck...

But yeah costco does the trick. Decent quality for under 15$
I've also returned cheese, a pineapple and a couple car batteries. Don't judge, I'm not the guy returning a fridge after 15 years. Those wipers come with a satisfaction warranty and return for 12 months. Technically most items at Costco don't have a return period

I'm sold to the flexible (as in no metal armature) wiper blades, that's pretty much the only ones I buy for my car. They stay soft and cuddly much more than the metallic ones.

I've also returned cheese, a pineapple and a couple car batteries. Don't judge, I'm not the guy returning a fridge after 15 years. Those wipers come with a satisfaction warranty and return for 12 months. Technically most items at Costco don't have a return period

Haha my man.
I don't know if you remember my buddy that I showed up with a couple of years ago, he returns half eaten chips saying they taste like shit hahahaha.

Haha my man.
I don't know if you remember my buddy that I showed up with a couple of years ago, he returns half eaten chips saying they taste like shit hahahaha.
I'm not that bad. But the cheese had specs of green in it, the pineapple tasted like straw and the wipers weren't working great and they have a satisfaction warranty for 12 months according to the manufacturer. I don't see what the issue is people have been bushing my balls over stupidity for 15+ years. We have warrantied brakes for clients that were either making noise or too dusty well outside a normal warranty period. Costco has never wronged me and they expect returns. 24$ wipers vs the membership and 5k a year I spend

Bought the 30$ Bosh at CT for my foxbody a few years ago and they would squeak like hell when they were not wet enough (light rain).
The last few years I used the Reflex ones from CT that are about 15$.

Back