Sports Cars Top 10 Best Resale Value

ouais c'est ce que je me disais, ils semble avoir exclus les voitures plus haut de gamme comme McLaren, Lamborghini, etc

Mais McLaren sont les pires dans le très haut de gamme. Aux USA, les proprios qui essaient de revendre des McLaren usagées perdent des dizaines de milliers de dollars à chaque année.

Mais McLaren sont les pires dans le très haut de gamme. Aux USA, les proprios qui essaient de revendre des McLaren usagées perdent des dizaines de milliers de dollars à chaque année.

ah oui? Je regardais dans les dernière semaines les 600LT et 675LT et je trouvais qu'elles avait l'air de garder une bonne valeur, ceci dit, je ne sais pas quel prix neuf ont été payés les exemplaires en vente sur autotrader...

ah oui? Je regardais dans les dernière semaines les 600LT et 675LT et je trouvais qu'elles avait l'air de garder une bonne valeur, ceci dit, je ne sais pas quel prix neuf ont été payés les exemplaires en vente sur autotrader...

Les LT sont des exceptions je pense. Je parle plus des modèles standards.

FJ cruisers are even worse, the 2014's are selling for more than the msrp.

That's different, there are none being produced but yeah with Jeep's are similar. I remember in 2013-2014 base Wrangler Sport manual were selling for $18,995 freight included for the longest time, 5 years later with 80-100k mileage they are still at $20,000 lol. A loaded Rubicon sells for $55k, a base Sport with steel rims is $35k now.

meanwhile une GT3/GT4 de 5ans a une dépréciation de 5-10%.

Une GT4 2016 comme la mienne se vends aujourd'hui le prix du MSRP en 2016...

MSRP 96k de base, aujourd'hui la majorité des exmeplaires se vendent entre 105 et 110k
Tu es en train de me dire que tu aurais pu acheter une GT4 en 2016 ? Le dealer t'aurait pas mit sur une liste d'attente d'une coupe d'année ou ben pu d'exemplaire disponible ?

Ça serait le fun de savoir si c’est le marché canadien ou américain. Ça si c’est le marché canadien les S4 gardent vraiment une bonne valeur probablement du au facteur hiver vs. aux États-Unis ou elles gardent moins bien leur valeur.

Je regarde vite vite les S4 et en 3-4 ans ça perd facilement 50% de valeur.

Tu es en train de me dire que tu aurais pu acheter une GT4 en 2016 ? Le dealer t'aurait pas mit sur une liste d'attente d'une coupe d'année ou ben pu d'exemplaire disponible ?

non ca se serais surement passé comme tu le dis, mais ca change quoi? Je fais juste dire que la valeur de revente est là...

Une GT3 de 10-12ans ca vaut encore 130-140k...

lol le dude répond ça parce qui ownera jamais un char dans la liste, sti de looser.

It is the responsibility of a moderator to maintain order during discussions and to see to it that all participants behave with courtesy. Moderators order the forum by keeping the discussion civil and constructive. That being said, i never had any communication with you directly so i am surprised someone in your position would call someone he knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about ‘sti de loozer’.

It is the responsibility of a moderator to maintain order during discussions and to see to it that all participants behave with courtesy. Moderators order the forum by keeping the discussion civil and constructive. That being said, i never had any communication with you directly so i am surprised someone in your position would call someone he knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about ‘sti de loozer’.

He was talking about bad306 and not you.

lol le dude post ca parce que qui own une gtr et dans liste est en deuxieme sti de loser.

I did not post this because my car is in the top 10 list, it was meant to be informational.

I also posted 10 worst sports cars for resale and my M5 was in that list as well so your point is moot.

C’est n’importe quoi, la dépréciation de Porsche est dans les -XX% depuis longtemps lol

You completely misunderstood my comment. I was calling out Bad306 and his stupid comment, using his own comment towards him.

It had nothing to do with you.

Anyway s’est bad306 , il est un peu confus , il vomit souvent sur le forum il prend trop de sauce

That's different, there are none being produced but yeah with Jeep's are similar. I remember in 2013-2014 base Wrangler Sport manual were selling for $18,995 freight included for the longest time, 5 years later with 80-100k mileage they are still at $20,000 lol. A loaded Rubicon sells for $55k, a base Sport with steel rims is $35k now.

I ordered a sport base wrangler in 2012 and it was 19 995+ 1600$ freight, still a freaking deal but after 8 months the dealer called me to say they would need to order a 2013 since some 2012 colors were discontinued, i had to wait another 8 months and did not believe the truck will ever arrive so i cancelled it.

After lots of regrets of chocking on the 2012-2013, i bought a 2018 leftover in july 2019 for 24700$ plus taxe, 22% off msrp. If its typical chrysler quality and the truck is always broken, i will sell it at the end of the warranty for pretty much what i paid minus the taxes.

The JL start at like 37k, 17K more than in 2012, thats one hell of an increase, resale value was already stupidly high.

I ordered a sport base wrangler in 2012 and it was 19 995+ 1600$ freight, still a freaking deal but after 8 months the dealer called me to say they would need to order a 2013 since some 2012 colors were discontinued, i had to wait another 8 months and did not believe the truck will ever arrive so i cancelled it.

After lots of regrets of chocking on the 2012-2013, i bought a 2018 leftover in july 2019 for 24700$ plus taxe, 22% off msrp. If its typical chrysler quality and the truck is always broken, i will sell it at the end of the warranty for pretty much what i paid minus the taxes.

The JL start at like 37k, 17K more than in 2012, thats one hell of an increase, resale value was already stupidly high.

Jeep is one of the better cars that FCA built.You should be fine. With financing at 96 months/8 years it's practically become a mortgage for a car. Many more potential buyers = price hikes. I still see plenty of Sahara and Rubicon even at $55k. Surprisingly not a big discount for cash purchase which suggests they want you to take the financing at over 4%. The base models even at almost $37k still has wind up windows, manual locks, no keyless entry, steel rims and no AC. With the FJ gone they have the market to themselves and resale will remain insanely higher than any car on OP list unless we go through another gas crisis or financial meltdown.

Back