VPN a suggerer?

ya tu yinke moi qui torrent en cochon depuis 10 ans qui a jamais eu un seul warning de videotron ?

Jprend pas game of thrones quand y vient de sortir pis c'est pas mal ça.

I got 3 emails.. twice for 'game of thrones' and once for 'true detective'... common point? they are both on HBO.

7291f11750cf975de10b2bc79ba405af.jpg

Envoyé de mon Pixel en utilisant Tapatalk

Not fake, ils ont été "hacked" quand même ;)

read the details when the article was out, not a big deal when you actually read it, but true, nothing is 100% full proof (even my Trezor can be hacked if someone has access to the hardware/tools and knows what he's doing... and no pass phrase ;) ), in any case for most people it's useless, you can get something cheaper that corresponds more specifically to your needs, just don't be stupid about it thinking you won't be traced (one reason being that most people use their personal email to create the vpn account, are logged in they're google account with they're browser, or in "private mode", etc when doing so as well...)

Pas mal satisfait de NordVPN.

Ils arrivent à maxé ma connexion 150/150 quand je download sur steam ou autre et je roule des torrent 24/7 pour plusieurs centaines de GB par mois.

I've said it before but I'll repeat it again for those not reading all my posts: Do not torrent.

Why?

Torrent is "free" right? But then you have to pay an extra ~10$/month to get a decent VPN in order to protect yourself from snoopy ISPs and LE. VPNs are more of a pain in the ass than anything else, many programs will not work if you have a VPN including Netflix that is getting really good at detecting if you're on a VPN or not. Other problems might happen with gaming platforms like Steam, Origin, or even consoles if you VPN your whole LAN (through your router or firewall) a good example is the Switch and Playstation that will not allow you to log into their online platforms if you're on a VPN.

Let me put it this way: If I can block people connecting to my network through a VPN using PFSense which is a free open source firewall, then so can Netflix with their multi-million dollar budget.

Here's what you do for cheap TV that will have plenty of content - bare with me, it seems complex but it really takes about 1-2h to set everything up and once it's done it's just adding and removing shows and movies from the server:

1) Get a cheap Usenet account, some start at 5$/month but the best ones will set you back 10$ or even 15$ - I use Newsleecher complete package which includes SSL and it costs 10$/month. SSL means that your ISP will see traffic but can't see what it is because it's encrypted. What's more, if they find a way to decrypt the SSL crypto, it will be ILLEGAL for them to use it against you since it's illegal to hack SSL. Evidence will not be admissible in court. (at this time, laws change all the time...)

https://www.newsleecher.com/

2) Get an annual account with NZBGeek to be able to search and export NZBs - the paid account (it's cheap, like 10$/yr) will allow you to have an API connect NZBGeek to Sonarr and Radarr.

NZBGeek * you have to register either a free account or paid which will allow you the API access

https://nzbgeek.info/

3) Read about how, and setup Sonarr and Radarr on a "server" computer, connect both using the API to your NZBGeek

NZBGeek searches usenet servers and finds whatever you want, movies, TV shows, games, music, etc. Sonarr (and Radarr) are used to setup a schedule, it knows what shows will play on what day, usually about 10 minutes after the show played it will be posted on a usenet server somewhere, it will talk to Sonarr and Radarr to point out where to get whatever you have set them up to download. Radarr knows when movies are released on Bluray, DVD or theater and will start polling NZBGeek a few days prior. You generally get new movies about 5~10 days before they are on Bluray. Older movies can be hit or miss. Generally they're all available immediately but sometimes the publisher will send a "takedown" order to the usenet server and they will remove the movie or TV show.

This is why Sonarr and Radarr are important, they will snatch these before they are taken down.

Sonarr is used for TV shows.

https://sonarr.tv/

Radarr is used for movies.

https://radarr.video/

Run that on any Windows PC you keep on all the time. Make sure you have unlimited internet because if you decide to put a series that's finished in Sonarr (for example Seinfeld) it will automatically download all the episodes. Also make sure you have plenty of storage.

4) Lastly you can get free Plex - Plex pass is better with better transcoding (hardware transcoding) available and you can create different accounts that allow you to track which shows are being watched or not, but it's 50$/yr - server and install on the same machine to stream all your downloads to any device that has a Plex app available, PS4, Xbone, Android, Apple TV and iPad, Roku, etc. I still use a PS3 for this on a non smart tv I don't use often in the basement.

If you add Netflix, Amazon Prime Video (included with Amazon Prime) and Crave TV to this, you have pretty much 100% access to anything (not sports) for about 40$/month. Heck you could just download everything and it would only cost you about 13$/month...

Back