Most trusted Honda garage in and around Montreal

250Rocket

Per the title, does anybody have recommendations for a Honda tuning/aftermarket garage. I searched and a thread from 2013 recommended Synoptic Tuning, are they still any good?

I'm pretty sure my clutch is on the outs with the loose spring issue. Basically it pulses in neutral when I turn on the car and weirdly in gear no throttle (compression) going down hill.

Anyway, looking for a shop that'll install a stage 2 or 3 clutch as I commence down the slippery slope towards a boosted K24.

Yes Sajan is a trusted garage and tuner- at Synoptic. He breathes Honda. Although he is often quite busy with work.
an alternative would be Atelier Bohica in VsL- 514 802 6205 thye do track cars and specialize in K Hondas

There are many others, but these are tried and tested.

Yes Sajan is a trusted garage and tuner- at Synoptic. He breathes Honda. Although he is often quite busy with work.
an alternative would be Atelier Bohica in VsL- 514 802 6205 thye do track cars and specialize in K Hondas

There are many others, but these are tried and tested.

Thanks. I literally drove by Bohica probably every evening for the duration of September and October and never knew they were there.

yeah- its well hidden but very accessible.
Dylan knows his Honda K stuff pretty well.

Back