Lease transfer fees

Gregster

Legacy Member
Should the "seller" pay the transfer fee or the "buyer" Term remaining is 15 months with a cash incentive of one month of payment. Transfer fee is roughly 1000$, "seller " says he will include winter tires in the deal but that's meaningless. I figure transfer fees or a major portion should be paid by the "seller"

Thoughts ?

Paid by seller, but I've seen both when looking for a transfer.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Paid by seller, buyer keeps deposit.

That’s how my dad has been doing it for almost 8-10 years now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seller can decide whatever the F he wants.
Buyer can decide to keep searching for other offers if he no like the decision.

Moi c'étais pas question que je paie les transfer fees quand j'ai pogné ma R. c'est toi qui soulage le ''vendeur'' d'un poids financier et non le contraire.. normalement les frais de transfert payé et les tires d'hiver inclu c'est le minimum IMO. L’incitatif en cash ca dépend..

Moi c'étais pas question que je paie les transfer fees quand j'ai pogné ma R. c'est toi qui soulage le ''vendeur'' d'un poids financier et non le contraire.. normalement les frais de transfert payé et les tires d'hiver inclu c'est le minimum IMO. L’incitatif en cash ca dépend..

Cest pas tout le monde qui sort d’un bail parce qu’il a des troubles financiers.
Et desfois cest autant “l’acheteur” qui peut avoir des troubles alors il passe par un transfert de bail.

Seller can decide whatever the F he wants.
Buyer can decide to keep searching for other offers if he no like the decision.

I've transferred cars and where the buyer paid transfer fees, gave me cash and paid for my winter tires. More then once!

Negotiable as everything. When I got a lease takeover for my sister, the seller wanted us to pay the transfer fees (the lady had gotten a big promotion and already had signed for a brand spanking new Lexus). I liked the car she was transferring but not to a point to pay the transfer fees so we told her we'd think about it. That same night she emailed me saying she'd pay the transfer fees.

quick question about that.
If I decide to let go my lease at 0.99% is the new owner will have that same rate as per my contract? or whatever applicable current interest rate.

Quand j'ai vendu mon skidoo cette automne je faisais une vente accomodation, mon acheteur voulait je paye les taxes....

Euuu non. Au pire achete s'en un autre

quick question about that.
If I decide to let go my lease at 0.99% is the new owner will have that same rate as per my contract? or whatever applicable current interest rate.

The new owner will pay whatever you were paying, nothing changes, he/she will just take over your (already negotiated) payments, that's the beauty of all this.

Back