Lease: Lexus IS AWD vs Genesis G70 AWD?

We had a thread about this specific topic actually not long ago: Are base luxury models better than fully loaded normal models?

I prefer base luxury to fully loaded normal models for the simple reason that once in a while, you'll get a gearhead ask you why you chose - for example - an Altima 2020 fully loaded when for similarly same money you could've had a Lexus IS, Infinity or whatever luxury brand.

That way you never have to tell someone: Yeah but it's an Altima PLATINUM.

Regardless, your Altima Platinum will still drive and rattle like an Altima. As reference the CTS is almost 8 yrs old now and has no rattles. Ask anyone driving a Cruze or any of the non-Cadillac GMs from 7-8 years ago whether they have rattles.

I guess I misunderstood. Your original post mentioned the importance of being low key and avoiding certain luxury brands to stay away from the ostentatious image. You're still going to get that with any Lexus or Infiniti. As for the fit and finish of the car, I would honestly suggest you check it out in person before you knock it. The 2020 Altima is the best value on the road right now IMO.

I guess I misunderstood. Your original post mentioned the importance of being low key and avoiding certain luxury brands to stay away from the ostentatious image. You're still going to get that with any Lexus or Infiniti. As for the fit and finish of the car, I would honestly suggest you check it out in person before you knock it. The 2020 Altima is the best value on the road right now IMO.

Dodge Dart bait.

I can see it from here: LG shops for a Lexus and winds up with an Altima.

PS also no AWD.

La Camry sera offerte avec le AWD pour 2020.

En ce qui concerne l'Altima AWD, ça doit être une voiture intéressante, mais elle a la pire transmission au monde.

I rent this in Vegas
2 days, 1900km, 18 hours drive in it...would buy.
Honestly didn't calculate fuel, but at 90mph is was smooth.
3,0T was pretty quick off the line and for all long trip, never felt unconfortable
I'm will consider for my next DD, most likely used.
2v2EAP1kqxAhGeV.jpg

La Camry sera offerte avec le AWD pour 2020.

En ce qui concerne l'Altima AWD, ça doit être une voiture intéressante, mais elle a la pire transmission au monde.

My father had one of the early Muranos with the famous CVT. It was as bad as everyone said it was. However, Nissan has come a long way since then with their CVT offering.

My father had one of the early Muranos with the famous CVT. It was as bad as everyone said it was. However, Nissan has come a long way since then with their CVT offering.

CVT on my 2010 Maxima was very nice.

I rent this in Vegas
2 days, 1900km, 18 hours drive in it...would buy.
Honestly didn't calculate fuel, but at 90mph is was smooth.
3,0T was pretty quick off the line and for all long trip, never felt unconfortable
I'm will consider for my next DD, most likely used.
https://media.fotki.com/2v2EAP1kqxAhGeV.jpg

My next car is a Q60 redsport.

Je travaillais chez Nissan dans leur début. J'approuve.

Je n'en ai pas essayé de récent, j'ose espéré que ça s'est amélioré.

Giulia Q4, 299/2sem avant tx sur 48mos 0 down, winter tires inclus, va matcher parfaitement avec to 124!

LG qui veut payer une location à 500$ par mois et spécifie qui veut pas de BMW, Audi ou Mercedes... t'en fais pas, y'en a pas de ces chars là à 500$ par mois

Vas te chercher un petit coréen qui se vende au paiement puis avec la Genesis qui t'inclut les entretiens et le service de valet, pas d'inquiétude de péter ton porte-feuille. Pis personne au bureau va te juger!

LG qui veut payer une location à 500$ par mois et spécifie qui veut pas de BMW, Audi ou Mercedes... t'en fais pas, y'en a pas de ces chars là à 500$ par mois

Vas te chercher un petit coréen qui se vende au paiement puis avec la Genesis qui t'inclut les entretiens et le service de valet, pas d'inquiétude de péter ton porte-feuille. Pis personne au bureau va te juger!

Merc C-300 et BMW 330i X-drive sortent les deux dans mon budget live au sites web respectifs sans offres ni rien. Audi j'en ai que dalle pis l'exercice me tente pas.

genesis all the way...

je l'entend venir... on sais ben fan boy hyundai...

non...

je dit genesis for one reason

included maintenance

all maintenance is included, and when you need something done, you call... they send you a free included valet/loaner car and everything is included free...

Back