Audi TTRS GTX35 realtime mapping

Malade! Ca me rappel quand j'ai fais tuner mon TT MK1 GT30 avec Eurodyne! J'ai un vieux vidéo similaire mais moins violant :p

Everybody need bigger turbos. Who needs peak torque at 1,200 rpm with a turbo running out of breath 2,000 rpm from redline. You want dat big fat torque up to red line.

Sa l'air à coller sur un temps, c'est une autre game aujourd'hui, les chars qui marchent sont capables de mettre le power à terre c'est rendu mongole lol

shit il en a une!?

J'en ai essayé une il y a 2ans et j'ai vraiment aimé cette auto là!
Yep. Stick too
9b469f5b9dfb35dfdf988eff85e0d562.jpg

View attachment 41371

Got one too ;)

They all came standard in North America. Only Europe got DSG. They are unicorn status alright, 1407 cars in North America.

but still, they lost a lot of value over the years. One can now be had for 35k. For a car that was worth 70k+, that's over 50% in 7 years.

People do not seem to value their unicorn status, which I don't understand, they are really great

but still, they lost a lot of value over the years. One can now be had for 35k. For a car that was worth 70k+, that's over 50% in 7 years.

People do not seem to value their unicorn status, which I don't understand, they are really great

sauf que Audi abandonne la TT et les rumeurs cours que le 5cyl est sur le respirateur artificiel.

La TT ne perdra pas de valeur longtemps

That is a shame but sports cars are going the way of the dodo. Eventually there might be a revival in interest but right now they’re only for people who have multiple cars. While I do have acceptable trunk space, the rear seats are not usable for anyone else other than a small child (4’11” max according to owner’s manual). It fits for me since we have more than 1 car in the household and my gf is the one with the 4 door, I only have toys. The aging car enthusiast now has a family and wants something more practical.

Back