2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

Whoops for Max on the install lap
99c8530b869053bd0e54f972b793e6ae.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Lol wtf l’equipe de Magnussen sont drunk ou quoi??? Ils ont les full wet sur la voiture...
I don't know what the weather looks like but I would have went with slicks... The track isn't that bad and drying

Haas might have put themselves in a really good spot with that tire call

Haas might have put themselves in a really good spot with that tire call

If that was their intention why not sinply put the dry on the grid insteading of having to pit to change them?
Were they not allowed?

They would have been 1-2 for a good while.

If that was their intention why not sinply put the dry on the grid insteading of having to pit to change them?
Were they not allowed?

They would have been 1-2 for a good while.
One car was on inters the other full wet. They were at the back of the grid already. Prob figured they didn't have anything to lose by rolling the dice/ coming in at the start.

VER didn’t steal that P2. Would have been nice to see STR on the podium though. If HAM can manage to not dnf this year he has the WDC in the bag me thinks.

Ham is champion for the 7th time for sure.
I’d have a hard time taking all the pride in though, when I’m lapping the entire field minus three-four cars
Mad props to RBR and Ver

Ferrari really messed up the car this season. I'm not sure how they could get it so wrong after having a half decent year last year... I'm telling you Carlos will regret moving from McLaren to Ferrari.

Back