2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

Bottas drove a really good race. Good management on his part. Hamilton will be crying on social media soon

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

No more Mission win now on ferrari cars??
They could have at least Mission win maybe next year as a replacement...

This podium is cringe must be the same people as F1TV who came up with it

Gino Rosatto is probably telling VET he had to physically stop HAM from removing the number 2 sign in front of LEC's car.

Double DNF for RB is going to be tough on the Constructor's championship, especially on a shortened season. Happy for McL.

LANDO LANDO LANDO LANDO LANDO
So happy for him
Ric is probably like: “yeah decision justified before race 1 ended”

Bottas drove a really good race. Good management on his part. Hamilton will be crying on social media soon
I know you really don't like him but Hamilton has never criticized his team publicly and he accepted the blame on the first Albon incident. You're just making up shit against him.

Leclerc “kinda” saving face for ferrari
He's proving Ferrari made the right decision by making him the team leader. That second place may be important if they fix their car rapidly.

I know you really don't like him but Hamilton has never criticized his team publicly and he accepted the blame on the first Albon incident. You're just making up shit against him.

He's proving Ferrari made the right decision by making him the team leader. That second place may be important if they fix their car rapidly.
Go suck a hairy penis Hamilton will come up with some "inspirational" junk on social media and be all emo/cry. I never said he will toss the team under the bus. Stop making stuff up. Of course he accepts the blame, he pulled an MSC on Albon

Nice to see the stewards were consistent with rule enforcement today.

Go suck a hairy penis Hamilton will come up with some "inspirational" junk on social media and be all emo/cry. I never said he will toss the team under the bus. Stop making stuff up. Of course he accepts the blame, he pulled an MSC on Albon

Nice to see the stewards were consistent with rule enforcement today.

If his posts on social media trigger you so much, stop reading them. You're have become a black hole of negativity since you got married.

If his posts on social media trigger you so much, stop reading them. You're have become a black hole of negativity since you got married.
Hamilton is blocked from my social media. The only thing I see from him are what I read in the media.

ALO is a waste of a seat

Ouch. That is harsh dude. I think he's faster than at least half of the current crop.

If anything at least he has a semblance of charisma unlike the children and drones that grace the paddock today.

Ouch. That is harsh dude. I think he's faster than at least half of the current crop.

If anything at least he has a semblance of charisma unlike the children and drones that grace the paddock today.
There are 5-10 juniors now that can easily match his pace. Not peak 2004-2012 Alonso but current Alonso easily if not better. Not to mention the junior will be 50x cheaper, and 100x easier to deal with. I'm not shocked about Renault they are the typical French EX GF that calls you back every few years.. Cyril got burned by Danny Ric , the appetite for an unknown outside the circle might be gone , hence Alonso

Back