2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

Wow those radio comments by Vettel...

I’m sure there have always been ground for such comments from him during his Ferrari stay, it’s just now they booted him so he’s letting people know who has been the elephant in the room all these years.

That late pitstop for Hulkenberg was a call from Lawrence

Who cares. Hulk is just a call up, Lance is a full time driver. You guys would have made the same call FFS

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

He’ll always be #2....zero race pace, not even capable of beating a guy who barely knows the car...
He will always be a journeyman driver. Very good but not good enough. The comments about Lance are getting old....

As for Hulk. Good showing , made a couple € and got his name out there again. He will leave with a smile

So Hulk pitted because he had a really bad tire vibration. He called it in himself.

But I forgot "Str0lL m@D3 tH3 cALl"

Yeah cause thats not hard to make up lolll

Even you are not that naïve.

Face it, if daddy didnt own the team, kiddo would not be there anymore.

Confirmed photo of Lawrence Stroll using his secret powers to steal Mercedes secrets and wear down Hulks tires

b6dfc40dafc2883576003aa6ce4d8be0.jpg

Lawrence Strolovitch couldn't drive no matter who else he put in the car to "co-drive" to try and win. He will pay/do whatever it takes to make junior look good. Pulling in Hulkenburg was planned before the race. Don't want to make junior look bad and he still gave up the spot to Albon

Back