2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

I hope it's true!

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/mclaren-shock-gulf-oil-brand/4842608/?ic_source=home-page-widget&ic_medium=widget&ic_campaign=widget-1

McLaren is set to bring the iconic Gulf Oil brand back to Formula 1 as part of a new sponsorship deal.

Images of a McLaren showcar on a photoshoot at a Gulf-branded petrol station began circulating on social media on Thursday.

With Lando Norris and CEO Zak Brown taking centre stage, the McLaren car was spotted with the famous Gulf logo on the engine cover – suggesting that the team had concluded an agreement with the company and was preparing promotional material.

4aqv1bu4tlc51.jpg

on était #superfulloptimisteyesonvaavoirunGPàMTL à fuck.... c'était pas faisable:)
It was only going to happen if they could have added another race. A double header was actually one option.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

F1 in Montreal this year would've been a clusterfuck. They can keep the premises closed but idiots would've amassed anyways along the shores in Longueuil (because Longueuil...) and on the bridge.

Plus in October? Are you kidding me?

F1 in Montreal this year would've been a clusterfuck. They can keep the premises closed but idiots would've amassed anyways along the shores in Longueuil (because Longueuil...) and on the bridge.

Would be cool to see an F1 race on studded tires

I want to know a full Nurburgring lap time in an SF90

Crowds of people haven't been an issue issue so far. Yea you had some people gathering but it wasnt 10000 people.

Great Britain will be the test...

October would have been fine. While cool in the am the afternoon would have been fine. Close access to Ile Ste helene and call it a day. Crowd control wouldn't have been an issue. You cant see anything from the shoreline anyways. Do you ever think logically before posting ?

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back