2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

F1 TV has already crashed lolol

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Yep - only way to make it work is by geo unblocking to the US. I used the free Hola add-on for Chrome and my cell phone, both worked but half their "features" weren't working. No live timing, no driver/dash camera views... only the main race from Sky F1.

What a shit-show their service. It's almost as if they gave the site management to someone's nephew.

Yep - only way to make it work is by geo unblocking to the US. I used the free Hola add-on for Chrome and my cell phone, both worked but half their "features" weren't working. No live timing, no driver/dash camera views... only the main race from Sky F1.

What a shit-show their service. It's almost as if they gave the site management to someone's nephew.
I shouldn't have to do any of that. It's a service that should just work when needed. If it crashed with FP2 load I'm not expecting great things for tomorrow . The issue is they developed their own platform

Does anyone know what channel F1 is on in the UK? I have a VPN which I use to watch BT-Sport for UFC and BBC IPlayer but I couldn't find a F1 feed on either BT or BBC.

First protest of the season!

EcBBECcWkAcEWgo

Is that the adaptive steering camber thing that they can push/pull on the wheel to change the camber of the front wheels?

System ruled legal. I bet RBR deploys their own system in Hungary

Red bull playing sore loser before they’ve started losing.

On the subject of Mercedes, that’s what clear winners deal with all the time, shit talk hate and jealousy.
I wouldn’t worry

Isn't there anywhere to adjust the bit rate quality downwards in TV Pro? I have an old laptop that bogs down with 1080p and keeps stuttering. Just when I thought I was done with dodgy streams...

Anyway this is where Mercedes takes off the sandbags and reliability aside will not lose a race this year. But I see Bottas being a formidable challenge. With the shortened season he has a huge, last in a lifetime opportunity to win the championship.

Back