2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

J'ai rencontré un exécutif de l'hotel Doublethree Hilton Montreal hier, il me disait comme quoi ils sont à 60% certains que le MTL GPF1 sera annulé.

Ils sont en discussion avec le comité organisateur et les autres hoteliers sur une base quotidienne

Fait chier si ils annulent, c'est dans 3 mois quand même!
Ma compagnie on est fournisseurs pour le GP MTL F1 et nos stocks sont déjà commandés pour ce projet. D'annuler cette commande nous coûte une prime.

It’s absolutely retarded they took until a day before to cancel it. All the teams (except partially McLaren I guess) have made it there and brought all the equipment.
I hope they just pack and sit there instead of hauling all their shit to the next GP and have that cancelled as well.

It’s absolutely retarded they took until a day before to cancel it. All the teams (except partially McLaren I guess) have made it there and brought all the equipment.
I hope they just pack and sit there instead of hauling all their shit to the next GP and have that cancelled as well.

The teams' equipment for the Bahrain GP is already on the way. It's cheaper for the teams to have multiple sets of equipment sent by boat for the non-European races than air-freighting the same equipment from race to race.

The teams' equipment for the Bahrain GP is already on the way. It's cheaper for the teams to have multiple sets of equipment sent by boat for the non-European races than air-freighting the same equipment from race to race.
Yep only essential equipment is air freighted the rest is sent via sea freight and are call sea kits. Most teams will have between 4-6 sea kits. When I was at Williams they had 6. The Montréal kit was doing China, Montreal, and Austin for example. There was another for Azerbaijanz, Mexico, Vietnam and Brazil.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Pour ceux qui ont jamais vu ce petit vidéo, très instructif ça explique toute la logistique des écuries et le transport du materiel.

Due to the continued global spread of COVID-19 and after ongoing discussions with the FIA, and race organisers a decision has been taken by all parties to postpone the Bahrain Grand Prix and the Vietnam Grand Prix due to take place on March 20-22 and April 3-5 respectively.

losing-money-gif-13.gif

Did you expect anything to go easy on F1 when the teams are basically sub contractors?

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

qui décolle le bouton panique et qu'ils attendent un peu. Ya juste le grand prix d'Australie qui a été confirmé annulé, le reste est reporté

Back