2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

Leclerc: lucky podium again.

Disappointments: Vettel and Stroll.

You can argue over Stroll, Latifi and co. all day long but I still think the worst drivers in the field both drive for Haas.

Vettel in this year's Ferrari, still managed to keep Bottas behind him for almost a full lap despite being on 40 lap old hard tyres and Bottas on fresh softs and in a Merc. I'm not saying he drove a brilliant race but he said NO to Bottas.

Leclerc is going to be as consistent as whatever car Ferrari give him. But honestly RB must have been hallucinating bananas when Lewis went to 3/4 or asphalt patch just after they stopped for tyres. On the other hand, it's possible Max's car would've blown a tyre as well so... we'll never know.

Looking forwards to next week entoucas.

You can argue over Stroll, Latifi and co. all day long but I still think the worst drivers in the field both drive for Haas.

Vettel in this year's Ferrari, still managed to keep Bottas behind him for almost a full lap despite being on 40 lap old hard tyres and Bottas on fresh softs and in a Merc. I'm not saying he drove a brilliant race but he said NO to Bottas.

Leclerc is going to be as consistent as whatever car Ferrari give him. But honestly RB must have been hallucinating bananas when Lewis went to 3/4 or asphalt patch just after they stopped for tyres. On the other hand, it's possible Max's car would've blown a tyre as well so... we'll never know.

Looking forwards to next week entoucas.

Wait, Vettel said NO to Bottas for ALMOST A FULL LAP ????

lol come on man....

Easy to say driver is shit when they have an noncompetitive car they can't find confidence in.
I could partially agree for Grosjean who's just put his hands down imo. Kevin is quick.

Easy to say driver is shit when they have an noncompetitive car they can't find confidence in.
I could partially agree for Grosjean who's just put his hands down imo. Kevin is quick.

Same here, I think Kevin's quick and he puts on a show when he's battling in the mid field. Doesn't seem to do nearly as many mistakes as other drivers. Grosjean should have been fired a while ago...

Did you miss it? Go rewatch the last lap from Bottas' car on F1TV.

You mean the lap he came out of the pits with tires that weren't up to heat and with a gap of 2.4 seconds with Vettel ?
And you expect him to pass him in a part of the circuit that's not easy to overpass, and it is STILL a ferrari after all......

Please LG.... come make coconut videos....

edit: And don't forget, Vettel knows how to defend a position and Bottas is Bottas....he's never been a champ and making big moves.

Last edited:
L’annonce officielle de Vettel chez Racing Point est retardée à cause du virus de Checo. Ça devait avoir lieu aujourd’hui.

L’annonce officielle de Vettel chez Racing Point est retardée à cause du virus de Checo. Ça devait avoir lieu aujourd’hui.
Vettel left with the track yesterday with Otmar in Otmars 488 Pista

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Personnellement à voir à quelle point VET se fait déclasser par LEC, je préfèrerais avoir Checo dans mon équipe que Vettel... Il n’est plus le même depuis le GP de Montréal 2019...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Personnellement à voir à quelle point VET se fait déclasser par LEC, je préfèrerais avoir Checo dans mon équipe que Vettel... Il n’est plus le même depuis le GP de Montréal 2019...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Vettel will also be the face of AM. Regardless he is also a 4x WDC the marking is strong vs some journeyman F1 driver

You mean the lap he came out of the pits with tires that weren't up to heat and with a gap of 2.4 seconds with Vettel ?
And you expect him to pass him in a part of the circuit that's not easy to overpass, and it is STILL a ferrari after all......

Please LG.... come make coconut videos....

edit: And don't forget, Vettel knows how to defend a position and Bottas is Bottas....he's never been a champ and making big moves.

Thank you for acknowledging my point. You're still a twat when you want to be, but at least you agree with my assessment that Vettel kept Bottas behind him.

The reporter said he saw him in the passenger seat of Otmar’s car. Unfortunately he did have his camera with him (and no cell?!)
Red 488 Pista prob driving across the street to the RP factory. My friend saw them together as he was walking to his car.

The original Brabham BT48 had a shape similar to the Arrows A2 and the Lotus 80. In pre-season testing, the team ran into porpoising problems and decided to revert to a conventional configuration.

Brabham.jpg

Brabham2.jpg

Brabham3.jpg

Thank you for acknowledging my point. You're still a twat when you want to be, but at least you agree with my assessment that Vettel kept Bottas behind him.

Yes big victory for Ferrari.....keeping a car behind them for 3/4 of a turn despite having 2.4 seconds lead at the beginning of that turn....

I hope not all Ferrari fans are like that lol

Yes big victory for Ferrari.....keeping a car behind them for 3/4 of a turn despite having 2.4 seconds lead at the beginning of that turn....

I hope not all Ferrari fans are like that lol

invalid point lol

veiled insults because incapable of actually insulting more lol

lol no argument with any valid point lol rambles on lol

more lol

^your typical post. Read yourself it's quite funny actually... lol!

Screenshot-20200804-114902-Instagram.jpg

Back