2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

Does Hamilton even bother reading the race notes or pay attention in the drivers meeting?

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Does Hamilton even bother reading the race notes or pay attention in the drivers meeting?
Hamilton asked on the radio and the team told him it was allowed (someone had a clip with audio on IG). Maybe the team needs to read the rulebook again.

Hamilton is getting his points back and the team gets a €25,000 fine.

Ei7zcUgWsAEefIP

Ei7zcibWkAA8LTS

C'est un des sponsors de l'équipe.
Unless it's in his contract he doesn't get to keep it. The team watches , luggage etc is all out on a lease or loan. The watches and such things can be purchased for a small amount at the end of the season.

Sky F1 sont le TVA Sports de la F1.

"By pitting now, Hamilton could be in real trouble as he'd come out behind Vettel in 11th place."

2 laps later, Hamilton pits, comes out in 11th place behind Vettel.

Another 2 laps later Hamilton is in 3rd place having passed - in order - Vettel, Gastly, Kvyat, Ocon, Leclerc, Ricciardo and Perez. Albon pitted and dropped behind on his own.

Yeah, real trouble.

Unless it's in his contract he doesn't get to keep it. The team watches , luggage etc is all out on a lease or loan. The watches and such things can be purchased for a small amount at the end of the season.

TIL.
Intéressant ça.

"By pitting now, Hamilton could be in real trouble as he'd come out behind Vettel in 11th place."

Another 2 laps later Hamilton is in 3rd place having passed - in order - Vettel, Gastly, Kvyat, Ocon, Leclerc, Ricciardo and Perez. Albon pitted and dropped behind on his own.

Yeah, real trouble.

Yea I fkin laughed at that too.

Yeah, real trouble.

Well.....considering how Vettel has been driving lately, I'd be afraid of coming out anywhere near him on the track...

ba-dum-tssssssssssssss

Back