2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

2021 rules have been pushed to 2022. Mercedes will be like Mike Tyson out of prison

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

If the season doesn't get started by Britain the season will be cancelled

j'aurais vraiment aimé ca voir le changement massif de règles en même temps que la fin des contrats de la mojorité des pilotes, dommage que ça arrivera pas

yeah it takes 6 weeks to set up- but if they know in advance- the time can be cut in half with double time/ staff. Extraordinary measures in extraordinary times.
Financially, the wheel has to start to to turn again- sooner the better- many people will survive the virus, but not the economic crunch.

lol come on, this is nonsense. Will anyone over 19 watch that?

They should replay some classic races instead with some in studio commentating by the team at Sky.
Ok boomer. Tens of millions of people watch platforms like Twitch everyday to look at people playing games and here you come thinking you know better?

It'll never replace real racing, but under the circumstances, why not...?

lol come on, this is nonsense. Will anyone over 19 watch that?

They should replay some classic races instead with some in studio commentating by the team at Sky.
I find modern commentary over classic races ruin it. Speed did this in 2003-2005 with F1 Decade. It didn't anything

Ok boomer. Tens of millions of people watch platforms like Twitch everyday to look at people playing games and here you come thinking you know better?

It'll never replace real racing, but under the circumstances, why not...?
I might watch the highlights but watching esaports to be is like watching paint dry...

Back