2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

Android is going to be happy, RIC scored the fastest lap. Overall great weekend for Renault.

When a customer car finishes ahead of both your cars....The sadness of La Scuderia lingers on.

Bottas is Barichellos cousin
Agreed
5625491192c81cecb2374a922ced6da9.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Ultra-plot twist:

Ferrari has paid Mercedes a gazillion dollars to have Lewis equal Michael’s record but not surpass it hence it is the last year of Lewis’ f1 career (as we know he hasn’t signed for next year yet) so bottas was told to back off this year and agreed because he will be the golden boy next year before the cars get radically changed.

Inb4 grim double account

Ultra-plot twist:

Ferrari has paid Mercedes a gazillion dollars to have Lewis equal Michael’s record but not surpass it hence it is the last year of Lewis’ f1 career (as we know he hasn’t signed for next year yet) so bottas was told to back off this year and agreed because he will be the golden boy next year before the cars get radically changed.

Inb4 grim double account

Considering Ferrari basically tossed MSC out the door along with the entire group of people that built the team... I highly doubt they care about records. Ferrari and Fiat are too busy shoving their heads even further up their anal cavities.

Verstappen in Bottas car would make Hamilton cry like a little boy being told he can't have candy. Mercedes when they pack it in will go down as the greatest team to have ever entered the sport. All Ferrari will have is former glory and let's be honest if it wasn't for MSC and Brawn all that glory would go back to the the 60s- early 80s time frame. They are trapped in nostalgia

I think

Considering Ferrari basically tossed MSC out the door along with the entire group of people that built the team... I highly doubt they care about records. Ferrari and Fiat are too busy shoving their heads even further up their anal cavities.

Verstappen
Ricciardo
Vettel
Leclerc
in Bottas car would make Hamilton cry like a little boy being told he can't have candy. Mercedes when they pack it in will go down as the greatest team to have ever entered the sport. All Ferrari will have is former glory and let's be honest if it wasn't for MSC and Brawn all that glory would go back to the the 60s- early 80s time frame. They are trapped in nostalgia

Bunch of rumors going around that Grosjean is out and Hulk will be in for HAAS. All kinds of balls sucking next year... If Kmag doesn't get replaced, I think it'll be 2018-2019 all over again with two drivers fighting each others at the back of the grid and DNF.

Guenther's door will be smashed again hahaha

^Based on Seb rumors the past couple months, I am calling bullshit on pretty much everything. Just media being media.
Hope to see some official information regarding contracts soon.

As for KMAG vs HULK:

Bunch of rumors going around that Grosjean is out and Hulk will be in for HAAS. All kinds of balls sucking next year... If Kmag doesn't get replaced, I think it'll be 2018-2019 all over again with two drivers fighting each others at the back of the grid and DNF.

Guenther's door will be smashed again hahaha

voir mon post de la semaine passée...

J'entends aussi des rumeurs comme quoi que Perez et Hulk chez Alfa.

Je pense pas car Ferrari ont trop de jeune espoir en Formule 2 et il ce doivent des faire monté un moment donner alors j'ai entendu dire que l'année prochaine il y aurait des jeunes de la formule 2 chez Alfa.
Mais encore la ont verra.

Back