2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

Is it official, or just from a site who wants clix ?
It's official from Silverstone and Liberty that they have an agreement Needs to be approved by the British Gov. Skeleton crews, central catering, no contact between teams

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Watch the season or half season or wtv you want to call it, he will make !!!!
Just watch !
He is ok with media, learnt that probably from his dad...but between friends he is much more introvert and a tendency towards arrogant.
I still love him, although my hate for going to Ferrari will be, public forever !
Whyyyyy Carlitos, why did you do it !!!!!

Watch the season or half season or wtv you want to call it, he will make !!!!
Just watch !
He is ok with media, learnt that probably from his dad...but between friends he is much more introvert and a tendency towards arrogant.
I still love him, although my hate for going to Ferrari will be, public forever !
Whyyyyy Carlitos, why did you do it !!!!!
Because even as a Ferrari No. 2 you will have the chance to get poles , podiums and wins.

Started at Toro Rosso (Minardi) went to Renault.... went to McLaren and now Ferrari. Where have I seen this before?

Because even as a Ferrari No. 2 you will have the chance to get poles , podiums and wins.

Started at Toro Rosso (Minardi) went to Renault.... went to McLaren and now Ferrari. Where have I seen this before?

Yes yes, I agree with that. And I totally understand his decision.
It was not my point.
Is because I'm an egoist that hates Ferrari , so as I like him ,I did not want him there !!!
But happy for him .

I had even forgot Minardi became TR !!!! lol

Yes yes, I agree with that. And I totally understand his decision.
It was not my point.
Is because I'm an egoist that hates Ferrari , so as I like him ,I did not want him there !!!
But happy for him .

I had even forgot Minardi became TR !!!! lol
The real question we should be asking is who is Hamilton going to thank for being the best fans with empty grandstands

Oh shut up ! Both of you !
Alonso takes a crappy car and makes it better.
He might be a bitch for you , but he can build a car from scratch.
He gives a lot of feedback for some...too much maybe. Hence why they see him as an "enemy" !
Telematics give you feedback...but human feed back is very different. And that's him

Back