2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

They should have done a secondary restriction like in FSAE, maximum diameter of the intake tube.
Can pump as much fuel in as you want, wont go any faster if you don't have the air for combustion.

They should have done a secondary restriction like in FSAE, maximum diameter of the intake tube.
Can pump as much fuel in as you want, wont go any faster if you don't have the air for combustion.
Internationale de l'Automobile

Send ideas to

... 8 Place de la Concorde F75008 Paris France Telephone : +33 1 43 12 44 55 Fax : + 33 1 43 12 44 66 eMail : press@fia.com.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

8cc97d52-1ddc-40f5-b674-5c0b014c90e9_orig.jpg

Stroll connais de bon résultat mais Perez le détruit a chaque fois lol un monde de différence vraiment un gros écart de temps

Mercedes 1-2-3-4 !!!

That grip from the Mercedes wow... Absolutely perfect racing machine

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Masterpiece lap from Hamilton

Wonder wtf is up with Alfa
Haas has run out of excuses, not much gets out to media
I find it sad that an American team with an abundance of intelligence and ressources, qualified field of engineers (generally available in the North America) resorts to purchasing Dallara chasssis and most of the components from others and end up not knowing wtf to do with any of it.

Masterpiece lap from Hamilton

Wonder wtf is up with Alfa
Haas has run out of excuses, not much gets out to media
I find it sad that an American team with an abundance of intelligence and ressources, qualified field of engineers (generally available in the North America) resorts to purchasing Dallara chasssis and most of the components from others and end up not knowing wtf to do with any of it.

Haas is too limited by their budget. It would be better to develop their own chassis but it would also require massive investments.
Any competent engineer capable of designing an open wheel single seater would have moved to Europe because there is simply no market in the US for his services. Even Indycar and Indy Lights are using Dallara chassis.

They would probably find a way to add NO5 in the oil.

RP in second row, Canadian team right behind Merc. Pretty sweet. STR outqualifying PER, sweeter. RUS was exctatic over the air, that was good for Williams. Very happy for them. I don't think Haas has any ambition of winning. They seem like they're just happy to have a F1 concession and make the most of it with the least opex possible.

Back