2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

So Perez is apparently going to be back. This AM he was undergoing testing to see if he tests again positive. If he does come back, great, but would suck big time for Nico!

However, highly unlikely he will test not positive in such short time.

So Perez is apparently going to be back. This AM he was undergoing testing to see if he tests again positive. If he does come back, great, but would suck big time for Nico!

However, highly unlikely he will test not positive in such short time.

Hope Nico gets to race, and gets on the podium lol

I don't quite get this love for Hulkenberg. Almost 200 races in decent cars and has never scored a podium. Heck even Aguri Suzuki managed a podium in a car that rarely cracked the top 20 doing 1/3rd of the races. Think it's time people acknowledge he's just been extremely overrated.

I don't quite get this love for Hulkenberg. Almost 200 races in decent cars and has never scored a podium. Heck even Aguri Suzuki managed a podium in a car that rarely cracked the top 20 doing 1/3rd of the races. Think it's time people acknowledge he's just been extremely overrated.
This

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I think people mistake him for Nico Rosberg...

In new news: Bottas officially signed with Merc. Hamilton gonna wait to confirm and pocket that 7th world title to add on some extra millions more.

Can you imagine Cyril's nutsack right now
I think it's being carried on a trailer as he walks around in the pits.

I like Nico cause he's a solid 9.78/10
But seriously I favor him cause Perez showed true signs of a mexican pussy in all fights against Ocon, and Nico is a cool guy that never REALLY had a winning car.

I am also surprised it's just 400k euro. This whole outcome of protest is aimed at milking Stroll.

hulkenberg2-lg.jpg

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...ing-point-at-70th.2YNIHBSSTSPV4B83hsC5vN.html

Can you imagine Cyril's nutsack right now
I think it's being carried on a trailer as he walks around in the pits.

I like Nico cause he's a solid 9.78/10
But seriously I favor him cause Perez showed true signs of a mexican pussy in all fights against Ocon, and Nico is a cool guy that never REALLY had a winning car.

I am also surprised it's just 400k euro. This whole outcome of protest is aimed at milking Stroll.
Troll level 100
78c6c7559bb83dabdd7832cf75f29c40.jpg

This is peak F1 drama. Ferrari and McLaren are protesting the decision wanting harsher penalty

Hahahahahah inb4 this spins against Ferrari to have details regarding fuel flow last year
I get the feeling that if the RP matter keeps getting pushed Mercedes and RP will spill the beans on what exactly and how exactly Ferrari was cheating the fuel flow. While we all know what they did, how it was done is still the question

J’ai manqué cette épisode.. c’est en lien avec quoi cette casquette?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Renault won the protest against Racing Point. Renault got pink caps and similar style numbers on those caps to troll Racing Point

Damn Hulk is driving like a man auditioning for a full time ride

Back