2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

^Very possible and I'm surprised not many of the F1 media sites are talking about it.
Porsche actually already built an engine for the application, just decided against entering F1.
Entering as just an engine supplier can be a safer bet.
Also a happy ending for redbull after parting with aston martin.

^Very possible and I'm surprised not many of the F1 media sites are talking about it.
Porsche actually already built an engine for the application, just decided against entering F1.
Entering as just an engine supplier can be a safer bet.
Also a happy ending for redbull after parting with aston martin.
Building an engine is easy it's the development that is hard. They are behind the curve. Porsche won't enter unless they know they are on par with the rest.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

ALB is picking up the pace. I like seeing him progressing. LEC seems to be making the most of a sub top tier situation.

I’m starting to feel sf1000 is not a complete waste of car, it’s just that Seb has no reason to push to a) kill himself in a car that’s not set up to his liking and b) fight Lec cause it’s Lec that needs to show performance as he’s staying while Seb is leaving so he doesn’t give a shit

Hulk is a fine beast. Barely off the pace of everyone else having been called to the track a couple hours before the start lol

How is that even possible that Hamilton is about to lap Ricciardo Who's un third position ?!? I Mean, close to a minute of gap...

Congrats to Hamilton on joining and becoming part of the greatest in F1.

Hate all you want, that is a great accomplishment.

EkDSAxdWkAUOmGJ

Back