2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

FFS we have been through this how many times now? He's a good journeyman driver that's it. Not eveyone on the grid is going to be a Hamilton or Max. He gets crapped on because his dad has real money and gave him that career. Lance isn't a bad guy. All the "others" on the grid have talent, more so than most of the shit drivers in the 90s and 2000s.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Check l’autre qui bash encore Stroll. Quoi tu as accompli dans vie toi? As-tu déjà coursé professionnel ou fait du lapping pour parler de même?

Elle a quand même raison, Stroll a pas le talent d'un Senna , Schumacher , Hamilton.
Oui il acquérie de l'expérience d'année en année mais le talent naturel va toujours lui manquer.

Tsé , tu peux jouer dans la NHL mais ca veut pas dire que t'est aussi bon qu'un Lemieux , Gretzky , Roy ...

Last edited:
Elle a quand même raison, Stroll a pas le talent d'un Senna , Schumacher , Hamilton.
Oui il acquérie de l'expérience d'année en année mais le talent naturel va toujours lui manquer.

Tsé , tu peux jouer dans la NHL mais ca veut pas dire que t'est aussi bon qu'un Lemieux , Gretzky , Roy ...

All of the assumptions of this kind are nothing but a bla bla bla, until you put both drivers into the same car to compare.
Has nothing to do with Hockey lmao, unless you believe Subban has a hockey stick with more downforce

All of the assumptions of this kind are nothing but a bla bla bla, until you put both drivers into the same car to compare.
Has nothing to do with Hockey lmao, unless you believe Subban has a hockey stick with more downforce

surtout si tu prends en compte que les voitures des 2 époques ont pas grand chose en commun apart 4 roues, un moteur...

c'est pas mal impossible de dire ce qu'un pilote d'il y a 25ans ferais aujoud'hui, comme c'est impossible de dire si Gretzky aurais été aussi bon dans la NHL d'aujourd'hui.

J'imagine que t'as volontairement pas vue le mot talent pour pas comprendre la simplicité de mon analogie et message ...

Je t'explique le plus facilement possible pour que tu comprenne,
que ce soit au Golf , Hockey , Tennis , Nascar, etc etc ,
peu importe l'époque , peu importe le domaine , certain on été au sommet de leur art a leur époque respective car ils avaient un talent naturel.

Stroll a pas se talent naturel dans son sport et il sera jamais dans les top pilote de son époque.
Il va acquérir de l'expérience qui va l'améliorer une peu d'années en années mais jamais pour le rendre top pilote pcq il a pas le talent naturel.

Yea but you still need journeyman drivers like to make up the rest of the field. It's such a Quebec and Canadian thing to shit on our own. Hilarious

Yea but you still need journeyman drivers like to make up the rest of the field. It's such a Quebec and Canadian thing to shit on our own. Hilarious

Ça rien a voir avec Quebec and Canadian thing,
le gars a pas de talent , donc qu'il soit d'ici , de Chine , de Russie , d'Afrique , m'en calisse je dirais la même chose !

Pourtant yen as plein a talent égale a lui ou même moindre et tu en parle jamais...

Criss on dirait que tu veux que tout les pilotes soit le next Hamilton... Yen as plein des pilotes qui serons jamais champion et vont être sur la piste pendant plusieurs années

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

J'imagine que t'as volontairement pas vue le mot talent pour pas comprendre la simplicité de mon analogie et message ...

Je t'explique le plus facilement possible pour que tu comprenne,
que ce soit au Golf , Hockey , Tennis , Nascar, etc etc ,
peu importe l'époque , peu importe le domaine , certain on été au sommet de leur art a leur époque respective car ils avaient un talent naturel.

Stroll a pas se talent naturel dans son sport et il sera jamais dans les top pilote de son époque.
Il va acquérir de l'expérience qui va l'améliorer une peu d'années en années mais jamais pour le rendre top pilote pcq il a pas le talent naturel.

Avant d'expliquer quoi que ce soit a quelqu'un, faut être bien certain de le comprendre soi-même.
Alors explique-moi donc c'est quoi ton outil pour mesurer le talent si précisément et avec confiance que tu peux conclusivement te prononcer sur des pilotes de course que tu regardes à la
télé?
Ceci étant dit j'espère que tu te sens mieux après avoir élaboré ton analogie.
lol

The only reason Stroll qualified 0.3s quicker than 2nd and 34s quicker than last place is because he's a Jew and this is all tied into the globalist agenda of the great reset.

Apparently they found the cause of his tires graining; his front wing was damaged and they only saw it when they packed the car. It was under the wing so it couldn't been easily seen but basically the car lost most of it's front downforce, which sort of goes in line with what he was complaining about during the race saying the car wasn't turning right and graining the tires.

People on Reddit saying Racing Point are trying to make excuses but I guess it does make sense. Not sure how he fell from 20s ahead of everyone to 9th on his own. He had enough skill to pull that 20s gap without any mistakes. I mean heck BOT, LEC and HAM made mistakes during the race, Stroll didn't make one.

Telemetry doesn't report downforce.. they really only have sector and lap times to work with and driver feedback to work with. If there is an issue with the front wing you get the understeer and graining.

Telemetry doesn't report downforce.. they really only have sector and lap times to work with and driver feedback to work with. If there is an issue with the front wing you get the understeer and graining.

There are strain gauges in the nose cone, position sensor in the heave spring and dampers, all from which you can extrapolate downforce based on the straights where there was more displacement before, and less after damage.
Therefore I am kind of calling bs on that as well for Racing Point.

There are strain gauges in the nose cone, position sensor in the heave spring and dampers, all from which you can extrapolate downforce based on the straights where there was more displacement before, and less after damage.
Therefore I am kind of calling bs on that as well for Racing Point.
Some of those sensors and data points can't be used during the race. The thermal cameras can. I will send an email and find out

The best feedback will always be from the driver. Lance doesn't have the best feedback around f

The sad part is during the race when Perez was catching up they told Stroll they would put a fresh set of inters. He answered "why why why?" and they replied "stay out then".... and then they brought him anyways.
To me that says he felt comfortable with his tires and wanted to keep them but they decided otherwise...

In contrast Hamilton on the other hand told his team he was staying out and he stayed out. I know it's easy to say when looking back but maybe next time Stroll will be (or should be) more firm on his position unless they have critical data showing he really needs to go in.... which doesn't seem to be the case here.

surtout si tu prends en compte que les voitures des 2 époques ont pas grand chose en commun apart 4 roues, un moteur...

c'est pas mal impossible de dire ce qu'un pilote d'il y a 25ans ferais aujoud'hui, comme c'est impossible de dire si Gretzky aurais été aussi bon dans la NHL d'aujourd'hui.

Je pense personnellement que le talent brut transcende les époques. Dans n'importe quel sport. Surtout les talents hors du commun qu'on appelle les "générationnels". Pense à Louis Cyr chez le hommes forts, Juan Manuel Fangio en F1, Wayne Gretzky au hockey, Ingemar Stenmark en ski alpin, Bjorn Borg au tennis. Les techniques d'entraînement, la nutrition, l'équipement, etc. ont évolué évidemment mais le talent lui, non, je n'y crois pas.

Back