2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

When is he going to be WDC?

Baby steps please....

When will he be better then his team mate ?

Happy for him to finish so high, but Perez started 17th on the grid and was flying all over the track until that hit with Albon.... meanwhile Stroll had to force RIC out of the track to pass him and manages to lose a place to Norris.

Stewards take no action against Stroll over Ricciardo incident:
Lance Stroll has been cleared following an investigation into his overtaking move on Daniel Ricciardo, which led to both drivers leaving the circuit.

The Racing Point driver dived down the inside of Ricciardo at turn three later in the race, both drivers running wide. The move prompted complaints from Ricciardo on the radio, who said he had to swerve away from Stroll to avoid a collision.

However after inspecting video of the move, the stewards ruled “the incident is considered a race incident”.

Despite what some self-proclaimed experts are saying, the stewards did their jobs.

And Renault is protesting racing point car. Boy the French are sore losers. Everyone has been sitting around watching Merc wipe the field and the first time to copy them gets called out lol

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Leclerc est le trouduc de la journée
Racing Point protet de Renault pour les brake duct...
Course manquant d epiment comparé à la semaine passée...

And Renault is protesting racing point car. Boy the French are sore losers. Everyone has been sitting around watching Merc wipe the field and the first time to copy them gets called out lol

Aren't they the ones that had automated brake bias adjustment on a corner to corner basis last year?

Judging by the first two races Perrari would be better off unmothballing last years' car to at least compete against Racing Point. The way they've started off I wouldn't be surprised if they missed the top 4 in the teams championship.

Judging by the first two races Perrari would be better off unmothballing last years' car to at least compete against Racing Point. The way they've started off I wouldn't be surprised if they missed the top 4 in the teams championship.
Can't use last years car , they're stuck with that they got

There are rumours of Vettel possibly going to aston martin alongside Stroll next season.
Could be interesting with the car getting better and better...

Lawrence Stroll deciding which driver to get rid of to make room for Vettel

Ec6fIsmWAAcjPIz

Interesting they renewed Bottas before Hamilton
Inb4 Hamilton quits to proceed with his diversity commission and forming of a Hamilton karting school for black kids only

Bottas is reliable though. However this effectively kills Mercedes junior program and possibly Russell's career.

Back