2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

enfin. pu capable de grosjean.

Rookie + Perez?

Kmag remplace Kvyat? Ça serais pas pire je pense!

Last edited:
Grosjean va pouvoir aller faire du bumpercar et arrêter de nous casser les oreilles.

Perez + Hulk

Ça va faire des flamèches!

Grosjean va pouvoir aller faire du bumpercar et arrêter de nous casser les oreilles.

Perez + Hulk

Ça va faire des flamèches!
D'après moi il va y avoir pas mal de pression de la part de Ferrari de prendre un de leur jeune du programme junior. Ils ont 3 bons drivers en F2 qui cherche un volant en F1

IMO Russell is out of Williams
Perez in Williams

Sucks
The new owners said they are aiming for long term results, that would not fit with the mentality. Hopefully that's not true. If they really wanna get away from the paid drivers trap, Latifi needs to go and get an experienced driver that will help improve the car, like Perez

Hamilton officially a legend.

Perez: spins out, manages to come back at the top of the pack.
Slowl: spins out, couldn't make any sort of return at all, retires.

Well well well. I always liked HAM. His success in F1 is well deserved. Merc went to great lengths to get him out of McLaren who picked him up when he was still just a kid. If Merc did that, they had good reasons.

Max's fender bender in the first lap looked weird to me when it happen. He said PER didn't give him room but looking at the replay, it looks like the pavement was wet as soon as PER got in front of VER, it looks like the front lost all grip. Like PER stole his downforce on the front wing or something.

Silly season appears to be where the excitement lies ATM.

Strolling to the garage
Kinda sucks but he’s only been able to do anything when the car is mint. As we know the car is rarely mint. That’s what makes the difference between a good driver and a great driver

Albon was getting barely any camera attention all race, I wonder what happened for him to drop all the way to 12th on the same car, strat and tires as Max

Gimi going from P16 to P6 in the first lap and then some. As everyone was struggling for grip, the iceman was driving balls out. Sandwiched between 2 cars and wet tarmac, zero f*cks given.

Don't know about ALB. I don't think he will make the cut at RB for 2021.

Can't find the video, but towards the end Sainz passes Ricci, like he is stopped. 7th to 6th.
Flying by...

On another note...

Back