2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

Let's see if he really is skilled or if it really was the fact he never had a "good" car that prevented him to get podiums through his career.

did the FIA release an official answer to Renault's protest against Racing point? I thought they were going to announce it before this weekend's race.

Stroll P1 and Hulk P7 after FP2.

Screenshot-20200731-085036-Instagram.jpg

They were holding back a lot because of temps. It was hot as balls at Silverstone

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Fixed for you. At this point you'd think everyone knows that practice is meaningless and these guys are just toying with the field.

Very happy to see HUL back. My guess is HAM will snatch P1 at the very last moment of Q3.

I was expecting BOT to beat HAM's first Q3 lap and them HAM take it back at the lest moment.

Suis-je le seul qui trouve Latifi poche et pas à sa place? À chaque fois qu’il fait un tête à queue (et ça l’arrive souvent...) il dit à radio: " I spun I spun! Sorry guys!" Comme si son ingénieur de piste s’en était pas rendu compte qu’il s’est planté. Et je ne parle même pas du gap de temps qu’il a avec Russell...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Back