2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

I mean RIC beat him easily in 2014 but Vettel did get some podiums...

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I just checked that season's results and yeah RIC beat him 3/4 of the season....

At this point he's just mentally checked out, can't blame the car much when your teammate isn't doing "too bad" given the circumstances

I just checked that season's results and yeah RIC beat him 3/4 of the season....

At this point he's just mentally checked out, can't blame the car much when your teammate isn't doing "too bad" given the circumstances
Morale at Ferrari is at an all time low. I'm expecting a blowout soon between everyone in the team.

Not bad for a overhyped driver.

Well tomorrow will be as good a chance as he's had to get his podium. Whether he gets it or not won't change the fact he's grossly over rated. He mostly was a decent qualifier which makes his lack of race success even worse. Of course there was the famous race where he was so excited of a possible win he plowed straight into Lewis trying to take the lead, 2012 Brazil, a great race for those that haven't seen it.

Well tomorrow will be as good a chance as he's had to get his podium. Whether he gets it or not won't change the fact he's grossly over rated. He mostly was a decent qualifier which makes his lack of race success even worse. Of course there was the famous race where he was so excited of a possible win he plowed straight into Lewis trying to take the lead, 2012 Brazil, a great race for those that haven't seen it.
I don't see RP beating RBR on Strategy. Darkhorse for P3.. Danny Ric

HUL said that last weekend his neck was having a hard time handling the Gs. I doubt in a week he could develop the strength and stamina in his neck to go an entire race.

HUL said that last weekend his neck was having a hard time handling the Gs. I doubt in a week he could develop the strength and stamina in his neck to go an entire race.
He's actually concerned about that. He was mentioning it on Sky after quali

Conspiracy theory: If Seb has a seat secured for next season, he might be motivated to give Ferrari the shittiest constructor's scorecard possible so that whomever showed him disrespect, is going to have to face the fury of the old man upstairs. Perhaps getting the boot too.

Mercedes might be screwed. They can't push or the tires will melt

Back