2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

I don't like how they are sexualising the surgical masks. Next thing you know you'll go out on a Tinder date with a girl that has terrific eyes but once she removes her mask you will have a hairy lip or nostrils to contend with. No.... just no.

I don't like how they are sexualising the surgical masks. Next thing you know you'll go out on a Tinder date with a girl that has terrific eyes but once she removes her mask you will have a hairy lip or nostrils to contend with. No.... just no.

And what does this have to do with F1 exactly ?

While we wait, some fantastic fantastics:

Hamiltons POV the moment Vettel floors it at the end of the pit lane is just pure

tenor.gif

There was a high quality video of that POV with high quality sound, that I can't find

Says who the promoter? Having fans will be up to the government not the promoter. They also fail to mention having a race here hinges heavily on trying to get another North american date or possibly running a double header. At this point it's still as up in the air as it was last month. Getting the 14 day quarantine waiver shouldn't be an issue. At this point the teams don't appear to be wanting to cross the Atlantic. The next few weeks in the paddock will be critical to show others they can handle outbreaks

Can you even imagine the size of suitcase allocated for Ricciardo

Lol

But in all seriousness, no way they will fail to secure funding. This is just a media spread pitch to attract additional investors. I don't believe they are short on cash
Same but it's not been great the last few years. Zak Brown got tossed into a giant mess. If anything they could sell off a chunk of the car manufacturing or launch an SUV.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

La nouvelle Williams, très jolie! Je leur souhaite une meilleure saison.

1a67b4fd62fbd467c14dcf076b5561a8.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Back