2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

Spotted: Vettel testing his spin outs today.

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...the-second-week-of.4gSCuTvmPysUp5QHUkIIm.html

giphy.gif

lol

Nonetheless, it's weird to miss the apex on entry by half the cars width for someone like him

F1 TV Pro est dispo au Canada maintenant, 80$/an ou 10$/mois, je vais enfin pouvoir laissé tomber les streams douteux.

https://www.formula1.com/en/subscribe-to-f1-tv.html#en-CA

There is a 25% off code that drops the price to $59.99, no tax.

Enter code EARLYBIRD25 on the bottom of the sign up page where it says 'Voucher code'. Hurry cause it ends Feb 28.

EDIT - If it doesn't apply the discount, logout then log back in and try again.

Je viens de m'abonner à F1TV Pro. Qu'est-ce qui a comme appareils qui peuvent se connecter à ma télé et qui supportent l'application? Je sais qu'il y a les Roku sticks mais je me demande s'il y a d'autres options.

Apple TV later on in the year. You can always use airplay or mirror screen though. I just plug my laptop to the tv with HDMI

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

There are people complaining about how F1TV is expensive LOL have fun with shitty streams. I was so fucking done with streams last year and started watching on TSN..

I had mixed results using it the first season. Then went back to streams. Henno streams were awesome followed by Morning Streams. Henno got docx and Morningstreams became non sense.

I would have paid 3x as much

I saw the preview and I’m hesitant to watch it, before it turns out worse than the first season. Mercedes results coming from plant based diet, etc.

Not sure what you were going on about but I enjoyed it last year. I watch it as entertainment not a documentary

I just learned that i made a brief appearance on the Episode 8 of Drive to Survive. Now i really have to watch it!

DTS.jpg

Last edited:
FIA likely couldnt prove that Ferrari used a device to mess around with the fuel fuel meter or likely. But basically said we know you are doing something and you know that you are doing something. Think Benneton with launch control.

It's funny that even a cheating Ferrari can't beat Merc

Back