2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

Vettel buys the winning FW14B of Mansell.
Hmmmmmm...

I saw that yesterday on one of those sketchy f1 news websites and wasn't sure I should believe that shit.

Now that it's semi-confirmed, kinda gives you an idea of what kinda car Vettel really is into.
I would love to see his "shed"

About Claire: I'm not surprised. It was a stupid decision to take on that role in the first place. Should have hired someone like Brown to turn their shit around.

On the other hand, Frank is getting old, Claire has a family to take care of, it's family time for her.

How many of these cars are around? I thought it sold last year at Goodwood for $3.5 mill
They have cars piled up literally everywhere at Williams. This is one of the back rooms
Main factory has a bunch more stored up stairs and on racks as well
dea0ee48d67997ac262d333f2078d3c6.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I always loved watching Monza for all the tow/pull drag racing to redline.
I guess we won't see much of that this weekend, with Mercedes just being marginally faster and staying in front, and everybody else trailing and trying to DRS each other.
Kinda takes away the Monza experience.

Oh man what I wouldn't give to hear one of those run in anger again.
They pull them out a couple times a year. Goodwood, classic race weekends etc. The knowledge is passed down to keep them running. I don't think we are the current cars running in 20-25 years , maybe a Mercedes without the battery

^^ There is time...
but I hope he regrets it . lol

Only one : FW14B Of Mansell , won 10 out of the 16 races and clinched 15 out of 16 pole positions.

I doubt there is only one. There must be a few of his chassis making the rounds. They used a few chassis/season back then and I don't remember him crashing or writing off any cars that year. Comes up for sale too often for there to be just one car.

I doubt there is only one. There must be a few of his chassis making the rounds. They used a few chassis/season back then and I don't remember him crashing or writing off any cars that year. Comes up for sale too often for there to be just one car.
I'm told there are a few chassis left out of the 6 or 7 made. This one is the most complete and works.

I forgot the chassis number on this one but I did get a good look inside
ee394e764b1d08627817372a7692d1b0.jpg

Back