2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

China GP postponed due to coronavirus...

Also, who will have more spins this season? Vettel, or the platform that was presenting the car??

China GP postponed due to coronavirus...

Also, who will have more spins this season? Vettel, or the platform that was presenting the car??
Yea I'm surprised they waited so long the sea kits are leaving tomorrow/Friday for the season. It was China/Canada/USA for most of them. Looks like theyll head directly to Canada

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Yea I'm surprised they waited so long the sea kits are leaving tomorrow/Friday for the season. It was China/Canada/USA for most of them. Looks like theyll head directly to Canada

They waited to see if they were going to sell more than 500 tickets before postponing...

Talk about copy pasta: RB16 is your friend. At least visually

v2_large_7744d86eb8093f04f5959ae8aaf0bd0252357d17.png

Well what did you expect? These cars are in their last year and the focus is 2021. Development this season will be very low

This ^

If there's a window of opportunity to beat the Mercs this is it. Remember when Brawn won?

Quoi qui c’est passé?!?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

The car wasn’t there at the unveil.
They showed a couple of pictures of the car, not showing areas that presumably aren’t competed yet. As per Ric words, even he hasn’t seen the completed car yet.

C’est triste car c’est un pilote le fun à regarder et qui a l’air de party en dehors de la track.

C’est un de mes préférés.

C’est triste car c’est un pilote le fun à regarder et qui a l’air de party en dehors de la track.

C’est un de mes préférés.

Yes, very very nice and positive person. Has zero celebrity syndrome.

Nice livery, once again they come up with the most refreshing paint job! It reminds me of the BMW Williams.
Z6inTFC.png

wUV2SEu.png

okVd0XH.png

Last edited:
Back