2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

Good idea, 2019 is behind us.

On a positive note, I think F1 has never had such a good crop of drivers. The downside is there aren't many chances for them to shine because of their cars.

Will 2020 be the end for Vettel?

Grosjean when he's on it is a great driver. Problem has always been finding that consistency. I believe papa stroll will pull the plug on lance in a few years

Realistically this will happen:

/glass sphere 1
Renault improves by a very small margin, if any at all. Ric will get outpaced with ruthless Ocon which will have nothing to lose hence shouldering Ric out of the sport.
Racing point stays where it is.
HAAS pulls a 2018 at best.
Williams stays where it is.
Alfa finishes 7-8th in the championship
McLaren poses a threat to red bulls albon for most of the season, and occasionally to Verstappen
Toro Rosso wins whenever everyone else crashes
Ferrari continues with internal relationship management drama, ultra shit strategy, losing out on all the opportunities.
Mercedes wins and secures all the opportunities lost out by Ferrari.

/glass sphere 0

Realistically this will happen:

/glass sphere 1
Renault improves by a very small margin, if any at all. Ric will get outpaced with ruthless Ocon which will have nothing to lose hence shouldering Ric out of the sport.
Racing point stays where it is.
HAAS pulls a 2018 at best.
Williams stays where it is.
Alfa finishes 7-8th in the championship
McLaren poses a threat to red bulls albon for most of the season, and occasionally to Verstappen
Toro Rosso wins whenever everyone else crashes
Ferrari continues with internal relationship management drama, ultra shit strategy, losing out on all the opportunities.
Mercedes wins and secures all the opportunities lost out by Ferrari.

/glass sphere 0

I would add Nico Rosberg making clickbait videos on youtube
BOTTAS QUALIFIED ON POLE IS THIS THE SIGN LEWIS WILL RETIRE AT THE END OF THE SEASON???????

Je suis late to the game pas mal mais j'ai commencer la série drive to survive sur la F1 sur Netflix, c'est pas mal bon.. ça me donne le gout de retomber dans la f1!

je prédis qu'en 2020 on va avoir des nouvelles images de Schumacher et de linfo sur son etat de santé.

I just hope Mclaren and the kids keep on progressing and getting better.
I'd love to see 4-5 teams with chances to win in 2021 (Merc / Ferrari / RedBull / Mclaren / Renault maybe if they get their shit together)

Also, I'm making a bold prediction : Vettel will spin/crash from the lead at least once, he'll take out Leclerc at least twice.

I just hope Mclaren and the kids keep on progressing and getting better.
I'd love to see 4-5 teams with chances to win in 2021 (Merc / Ferrari / RedBull / Mclaren / Renault maybe if they get their shit together)

Also, I'm making a bold prediction : Vettel will spin/crash from the lead at least once, he'll take out Leclerc at least twice.
Same here. Just keep Alonso away from the team. The Sainz/Norris combo is awesome

Do you think Hamilton would "fit" in at Ferrari ? I don't. He certainly would not have the freedom he has at Mercedes.

They'll have no choice to make some changes for him if he does that move. He knows he'll be in the last stretch of his career and he won't sign with someone if they don't give him what he wants.

Curious to see what Toto will be doing as well...

Back